Criswell Honda, Germantown, MD (USA) - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 PM

Thumbs up Criswell Honda, Germantown, MD (USA)

I just bought a 2009 Honda Fit base model with manual transmission. Steve McClay, the internet manager was prompt in responding to my email inquiry, offered a reasonable price, was friendly and attentive. He referred me to Daniel Kim, the salesperson who took me out for a test drive. Daniel was personable, helpful and offered good suggestions without being pushy. The dealership didn't have the color I wanted, but they were able to quickly negotiate with another area dealer to have the car transferred. The whole process was painless, quick and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Criswell to anyone in the DC metro area. I would certainly do business with them again.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member

I went there and one salesman said that the Fit did not even come in a manual transmission. I ended up getting my Blue Sensations Pearl Sport Manual at O'Donnell in Ellicott City they were really helpful and had a large selection of Fits.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbke View Post
I just bought a 2009 Honda Fit base model with manual transmission. Steve McClay, the internet manager was prompt in responding to my email inquiry, offered a reasonable price, was friendly and attentive. He referred me to Daniel Kim, the salesperson who took me out for a test drive. Daniel was personable, helpful and offered good suggestions without being pushy. The dealership didn't have the color I wanted, but they were able to quickly negotiate with another area dealer to have the car transferred. The whole process was painless, quick and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Criswell to anyone in the DC metro area. I would certainly do business with them again.
I will tell my friends..