Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Keenan Honda, bait and switch, two thumbs down

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Thumbs down Keenan Honda, bait and switch, two thumbs down

Got a price on Thursday with Costco and cars for clunkers. Called Friday and asked if same car was available with both deals, same price. Answer was yes. Drove in right away, knowing there wasn't much time to do the deal, and 3/4 through the buying process, whoops, Costco deal not possible according to manager. He dared me to find one somewhere else that would do the deal that day, as that dealership was ending Cars for Clunkers at the end of the day Friday. He thought he had me by the b@lls. So I packed up and got a nice deal at Scott Honda, see next review.

I have to say, these are low life managers at many of these dealerships. They give Honda a bad reputation in the sales arena, while of course their product is still tops. They should clean house in my opinion.

Meanwhile, I vote to stay clear of Keenan Honda.