Maroone Honda of Hollywood, in Florida - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 05-02-2010, 02:50 PM

Maroone Honda of Hollywood, in Florida

DO NOT buy your car from Maroone Honda of Hollywood if you live in South Florida.
Maroone Honda is located on State Road 7 (441) in Hollywood, Florida.
they also have Maroone Nissan, Maroone Ford, Maroone Cadillac, Maroone Chevrolet, Maroone Dodge, Maroone Honda in Hollywood AND Miami, FL., well you get the picture...

they suck! i bought a 2003 Honda Civic from them back in 2003. and besides the sticker price, they add on all these stupid things i don't need, but they are already on the car and add to the price.
for instance, they charge you for the white stripe that goes from the hood to the trunk, (i can live without that,) scotch guard spray on the seats (rip off!)
but i wanted that Civic..it was a 2003 Honda Civic Ex, Blue Sensation Pearl..beautiful, and they threw in a spoiler for free.

i purchased the Auto Nation Warranty (for $250) that included oil and oil filter changes, tire rotation, and a full inspection every 5,000 miles until the car hit 75,000 miles
also included the tire program which replaced any tire that had a nail in it or anything else that went wrong with it..with a new tire.

they were just really rude all the time and don't recommend them to anyone..
Old 12-10-2011, 12:23 AM

I know it's an old post, but i want to echo your voice.

I purchased my first car (Honda Fit '09) from Maroone Honda in Hollywood.
Even though I got the car at MSRP, They had put in stuff that I didn't want. Like you mentioned the scotch guard spray, an 'anti-oxidant' to the paint, etc. Extra stuff that, in their words, "couldn't be taken off the car, it is already installed".

So, as another post said, Maroone Honda its a big dealer, so they will have the car you want, and normally will give it to you at MSRP. But the added "extras" are not worth the price.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftlmatt View Post
DO NOT buy your car from Maroone Honda of Hollywood if you live in South Florida.
Maroone Honda is located on State Road 7 (441) in Hollywood, Florida.
they also have Maroone Nissan, Maroone Ford, Maroone Cadillac, Maroone Chevrolet, Maroone Dodge, Maroone Honda in Hollywood AND Miami, FL., well you get the picture...

they suck! i bought a 2003 Honda Civic from them back in 2003. and besides the sticker price, they add on all these stupid things i don't need, but they are already on the car and add to the price.
for instance, they charge you for the white stripe that goes from the hood to the trunk, (i can live without that,) scotch guard spray on the seats (rip off!)
but i wanted that Civic..it was a 2003 Honda Civic Ex, Blue Sensation Pearl..beautiful, and they threw in a spoiler for free.

i purchased the Auto Nation Warranty (for $250) that included oil and oil filter changes, tire rotation, and a full inspection every 5,000 miles until the car hit 75,000 miles
also included the tire program which replaced any tire that had a nail in it or anything else that went wrong with it..with a new tire.

they were just really rude all the time and don't recommend them to anyone..
Wow, good to know as I was looking at a Fit on their lot.