Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Beware of Paragon Honda Queens NY

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:15 AM
5 Year Member
Beware of Paragon Honda Queens NY

On Wednesday May 31st I called Paragon Honda on Northern Blvd in Queens NY they said they had a silver Fit S automatic on the floor and was available. So I went down not even two hours later and there was no silver Fit S on the floor. So I asked for the salesperson whom I spoke to and she was busy so another salesman said he can do the paperwork. I asked him if they had the car and he said YES in our warehouse. I asked can I see the car? He then drove me a couple of blocks to there warehouse and there was no silver Fit S, there were other colors but not silver. He said oh it's in our other warehouse in Brooklyn, too far to drive to he said he can have it ready by Friday June 2nd. I agreed to the sticker price and he then filled out the paperwork and I gave him a five hundred dollar deposit. I took off from work on Friday June 2nd got insurance for the car and then went to the bank for a check ( I'm buying the car cash) and then called him before noon for a pick-up time. I could'nt get a hold of the salesman but he did call me a couple of hours later to tell me somebody else aready sold the car, so he said he would find another one and call me back by 2pm. The call never came I had to call him and he then said he could'nt find a silver Fit S but he could sell me one in another color and have it for me in a couple of weeks. The story here is that he never had a silver Fit S and he just wanted to make a sale by decieving me and thinking I already had a check and insurance so I would wait a couple of weeks to get another one from him. Meanwhile I took off from work for the day got a check and insurance and then had to cancel the insurance and return the check and stop payment on the deposit check which cost me 33 bucks all because I was lied to. This is a very tasteless thing to do to people. Beware of Paragon Honda in Queens NY make sure you see the car before you buy it!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2006, 03:18 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down

I went out to Paragon Honda last week to look at the FIT. They had a base/manual model on the floor, and I made an appointment with Danjiela for today to test drive a Sport/Auto. She assured me she would have one on the lot to test drive. Well I show up this morning, and not only is Danieja not there, but niether is the FIT. Not even the manual they had on the showroom last week. I spoke to Viviana while I was there, and while she was more pleasant to deal with than Danjiela, she told me they never have Fits in the showroom or to test drive... the ones they get in are already preordered and sold, and the only way to get one was basically to order it.

I was pretty pissed. I made pleasant with Viviana 'cause whe was nice and wasn't the one who lied to me. I had to take the subway there and back because I don't have a car at the moment. What a waste of my time!!! I'm not going back there, even if they did have a FIT to test, and I'm definately not giving them my business when I decide to buy.

Watch out for this dealer!