Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Priority Honda - Huntersville, NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Priority Honda - Huntersville, NC

Purchased a Honda Fit 2012 there at the end of last July - there's allot of pros and cons of the dealership, but I'll try to lay it all down from my perspective

Pros:
All cars sold there (new and used) get free oil changes and free state inspections, but only if taken to their service center.

All cars sold there get a lifetime warranty on the engine - providing all the maintenance is done regularly and the oil changes are done at their service center

Free roadside assistance for life (and towing to the dealership up to 100 miles)

Service center very friendly (they left a handwritten note in the car when I picked it up thanking me for bringing it to them) and they are very communicative - you can set up appointments via web or phone and they will contact you via email, text and phone.

Facility very clean and nice, waiting area is extremely nice, with a separate play area for kids and free drinks, popcorn and wi-fi.

Cons
1) Finance department does not really inform you of what's being done - it was difficult to find out my rate, how much trade in etc was listed until AFTER the purchase was completed.

2) Very VERY low trade in allowance for my old vehicle.

All in all, given the last year I completed a Bankruptcy and a Divorce and they still got me into a brand new fit sport.... AND I know I'm covered for oil changes and inspections for life... I'm happy.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by statik2083
Purchased a Honda Fit 2012 there at the end of last July - there's allot of pros and cons of the dealership, but I'll try to lay it all down from my perspective

Pros:
All cars sold there (new and used) get free oil changes and free state inspections, but only if taken to their service center.

All cars sold there get a lifetime warranty on the engine - providing all the maintenance is done regularly and the oil changes are done at their service center

Free roadside assistance for life (and towing to the dealership up to 100 miles)

Service center very friendly (they left a handwritten note in the car when I picked it up thanking me for bringing it to them) and they are very communicative - you can set up appointments via web or phone and they will contact you via email, text and phone.

Facility very clean and nice, waiting area is extremely nice, with a separate play area for kids and free drinks, popcorn and wi-fi.

Cons
1) Finance department does not really inform you of what's being done - it was difficult to find out my rate, how much trade in etc was listed until AFTER the purchase was completed.

2) Very VERY low trade in allowance for my old vehicle.

All in all, given the last year I completed a Bankruptcy and a Divorce and they still got me into a brand new fit sport.... AND I know I'm covered for oil changes and inspections for life... I'm happy.
Wow! Considering your recent tragedies, it is amazing that you got a new car so easily. Around here, that would not happen, and around here, normal service and maintenance is a rip-off and is badly done. I hope that your new car gets you into improved life circumstances! I bought a new car (truck actually) on my own divorce, and things did improve dramatically. But, that was 36 years ago. Things change.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks, I've been separated since July of 09, (after three years of marriage) mostly took my time since I was saving up for lawyers and not in any huge rush to sever ties.
Severed the ties in July and had plans on trading in the old car on my birthday in late September, but my FORD was living up to it's name (Fix Or Repair Daily)

I can't really complain about life, my job keeps me engaged and the people make it worth-while and thanks to bankruptcy I have a fresh start.