Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Heritage Honda, westminster, maryland of the USA!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Thumbs up Heritage Honda, westminster, maryland of the USA!

Even Though I had to wait it was well worth it. From the moment I walked in to the dealership neal Goldberg(my sales consultant) was very helpful and was forward (no bs) unlike some of the other dealers in the area. Even though I had never bought a new car before he helped me through the process and I recommend going to heritage westminster if you live in the area.

Old 06-02-2018, 08:42 AM
5 Year Member
Just bought a certified pre-owned 2015 Honda Fit EX from these guys, got helped by Duffy. It was an amazing transaction. They took great care of us, the Fit was cleaned up well and had all the MD required services performed on it. Of course I came in with my own 4 pages of checklist hoping to find something wrong with her so i could haggle the price, I couldn't. It was competitively priced and they didn't transfer the maintenance and repair costs onto me which was beyond great.This is in direct stark contrast to our dealing from another dealership that same day! Link When we had called Duffy and told him about our frustrations and what had just happened to us he was very understanding and promised it would not go down like that when we came by. By the time we got to the dealership, the entire building knew of our story and everyone wanted to have a sit down with us so we could explain what happened, they were genuinely shocked that a dealership would act like that.

Duffy had the car we wanted waiting out front, he greeted us at the door, had all the paperwork laid out on the desk ready for us to see, this was including a car-fax, services history, very very detailed service reports. He didn't bat and eye when I told him that I had a 4-page used car checklist that I'd like to use while we checked out the vehicle, as a matter of fact, he was so confident that he gave us the keys, showed us to the Fit and told us that we could have at it. He gave us water and walked back into the office. Needless to say, I went through everything, opened everything, grabbed my flashlights, UV lights, magnets and towels and checked everything in the engine, all lights, all trims ect. ect. after about 45min I went back in and just signed on the dotted line!

With that said, I will be going back for my first-free oil change and depending on how that goes I may keep coming back. I'll try to keep this as updated as I continue to deal with them.

Rating: 5/5
Heritage Honda Westminster
580 Baltimore Blvd, Westminster, MD 21157
https://www.heritagehondawestminster.com/

Last edited by SilentStray; 06-02-2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added more details.