Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Finally got my ETA!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Finally got my ETA!

Finally heard back from the dealer today. It's been a bit of an experience. I was dealing with an internet sales manager at a Honda dealer up the road in Killeen, since none of the Austin dealers bothered to line themselves up on Edmunds.

The woman seemed a bit flaky, kept asking if it was the AT I wanted, and I had to keep reminding her that I was interested in the MT.

Finally got an email from her account from another guy working there saying that she moved on. I hoped communication would get better.

He ended up still being a bit short, never verifying that she, or he, had actually ordered what I wanted.

Now I receive an email from him sayin he has secured my White Fit Sport, and has a build date of September 19, and an ETA of about 6 weeks after that. Well, he didn't verify it was the black interior with the MT that I wanted, but at least I have an ETA now!

Gotta work some OT and save some scratch to supplement my downpayment. Also gotta fix up a couple minor things on my current car so they don't try to lowball me on trade in value.

My birthday is in October, so maybe the Fit will be my gift to myself!

Old 08-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
cool beans!
would you like to join the meet we are having this Sat.. check the events section of the fourms for more info! any car is acceptable to bring!

Old 08-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Sliver, I'll check it out. I would still like to hook up with you sometime, see how I fit in the Fit and such.

Old 08-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
well if you come down this Sat. there will be atleast 2 Fits there.. and some Suzukis..

Old 09-11-2006, 03:57 PM
My dealer said my Black Sport AT will be in at the end of the month. He said not to worry about the deposit since I have bought 2 vehicles from him before. I emailed him today to see if there was any news and he told me that he would know without 10-14 days before it arrives (when it hits US soil). Hoping to hear that it arrives soon....

Old 09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
Another reason to take a pass on the deposit is that he can probably readily sell the car right away if you don't accept delivery. If you were asking to have unpopular options on a CRV that might be a different story!