Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Dover Honda, Dover, NH

Old 03-24-2014, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Dover Honda, Dover, NH

Good people there. I researched the car online and contacted them through their web site because they had the car I wanted. They emailed me back immediately and asked when would be convenient for me to stop by.

I worked with Bob Drake, and it was a very pleasant sales experience. He didn't waste my time or treat me like I was wasting his. He had an easy job of it because I came in saying that I wanted to buy a particular stock #, but he did it very well, going entirely over the car to make sure I didn't misunderstand anything from my online research. He even had recon take their trunk sticker off before delivery- I work at a new car dealer and couldn't very well show up at work advertising another dealership.

Bob was easy to get in touch with and he and the dealership have been in touch with me since the sale to make sure everything has been going well- but they haven't been annoying about it, a tough balance to make.

If my next rig is going to be another Honda, I'll be giving Bob a call.

There have been a couple rattles in the car and if they turn out to be more than just a small car bouncing over frost heaves in below zero weather, then I'll bring them up at my first oil change. I like the writers I was talking to the day I bought the car, and I'll have an update after I've had the car in for service. But so far, everything I've seen there is good.