Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.
View Poll Results: What is your favorite HID temperature?
20.15%
50.19%
23.57%
10000K or 12000K
6.08%
Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Gauging Interest for Xenith HID Kits... $140 shipped anywhere in the US!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by XenithXenons
Hi everyone,

tracedsailor: Mainly ballast design, that is our first priority! And of course, we will be upgrading the internals of the ballast as well to increase efficiency in lighting output and energy usage.

gimme: That will be a priority on our list for sure

YA2_user_GD3: Yes this is still going on! Feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have, thank you.
When do you plan to release the new model? Very interested in getting a set.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Damn I don't get e-mail notifications for new posts anymore, sorry for the late responses!!

trancedsailor: The price will go slightly up just because they are the slim digital ballasts. I'll keep you guys posted

Zangoose: Haha niiice, yep definitely I'll keep you guys posted!

ZLATE: Looks great my friend, thanks for posting pics!!

jeimusu: Lol well your ballasts are digital right now, just the new ones will be SLIM digital. That's the only difference

Lunar: Can't say for certain, still waiting for them to finish making and packaging our kits. Will let you guys know asap

Old 08-15-2008, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by XenithXenons
Hi everyone,

Damn I don't get e-mail notifications for new posts anymore, sorry for the late responses!!

trancedsailor: The price will go slightly up just because they are the slim digital ballasts. I'll keep you guys posted

Zangoose: Haha niiice, yep definitely I'll keep you guys posted!

ZLATE: Looks great my friend, thanks for posting pics!!

jeimusu: Lol well your ballasts are digital right now, just the new ones will be SLIM digital. That's the only difference

Lunar: Can't say for certain, still waiting for them to finish making and packaging our kits. Will let you guys know asap
thanx dude...

Old 08-17-2008, 03:42 AM
5 Year Member
I managed to fix everything. No offense but the write up wasn't helpful at all for me at least.. It seems I have the latest version of the XX kit which looks nowhere close to what the write up had and secondly.. the bumper removal didn't go exactly as I read.. I think it was either it just wasn't detailed enough or the 08 model I have differs...??

But none the less got the kit in and working, it's great. Now I only wish I got a higher temperature because I was hoping the HID would go further and brighter, rather than just brighter. great kit all around!

Also George, is it possible for me to exchange the bulbs for different ones or anything of that sort?

Old 08-17-2008, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by YA2_user_GD3
I managed to fix everything. No offense but the write up wasn't helpful at all for me at least.. It seems I have the latest version of the XX kit which looks nowhere close to what the write up had and secondly.. the bumper removal didn't go exactly as I read.. I think it was either it just wasn't detailed enough or the 08 model I have differs...??

But none the less got the kit in and working, it's great. Now I only wish I got a higher temperature because I was hoping the HID would go further and brighter, rather than just brighter. great kit all around!

Also George, is it possible for me to exchange the bulbs for different ones or anything of that sort?
That's good to hear, what was the problem in the end? As for the exchange, hate to say it but we can't allow exchanges once the kit has been installed since the bulb base gets dirty and there's no way for us to clean it. What seems to be the problem with your lights? You might want to look into re-aiming them because if you're not seeing any increase in distance, it's not aimed correctly.

Old 08-18-2008, 02:39 AM
5 Year Member
Hey, sorry for such a hassle. You must hate customers like me. Well I rechecked the wires but couldn't really find anything wrong. I'm guessing it was just a bad connection because once i tightened everything up a couple of times it came back on.

As for the bulbs I figured this was going to be the like this considering policies and such. But can anyone give me an idea on how to re-aim? I'm guessing just rotate the bulbs because they seem pretty fixed. I'm looking to just aim a tad bit higher if possible.

Thanks again George.

Old 08-18-2008, 10:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by YA2_user_GD3
Hey, sorry for such a hassle. You must hate customers like me. Well I rechecked the wires but couldn't really find anything wrong. I'm guessing it was just a bad connection because once i tightened everything up a couple of times it came back on.

As for the bulbs I figured this was going to be the like this considering policies and such. But can anyone give me an idea on how to re-aim? I'm guessing just rotate the bulbs because they seem pretty fixed. I'm looking to just aim a tad bit higher if possible.

Thanks again George.
Do not mess with the bulb. Here's instructions...

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...just#post76574

Old 08-25-2008, 01:45 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the link GAFIT

Old 08-30-2008, 02:20 PM
5 Year Member
Morning everyone,

Was thinking about setting up a Group Buy for you guys, wanted to see how the interest was in terms of this? Pricing would be low if a lot of guys got involved. What you guys say?

Best,
George

Old 08-30-2008, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
Installed the 6000k Bi-xenons.
Easy install, took about a hour following the "how to" directions.
No cutting, splicing, or drilling which is nice. PnP.

Wow! what a difference at night.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm down for a group buy, Xenith!!!! I want 6000k bi-xenon, or at least lowbeam. Let me know what's up!

Old 08-31-2008, 06:09 AM
5 Year Member
Hi guys,

Evotech8: Nice hehe, glad to hear you are enjoying the lights and the install was a breeze for you! We'd be honored if you could post some pics of the lights in your ride Only if you have time of course hehe.

trancedsailor: I will keep that in mind! Judging from how much interest there is, we might get a GB started up with some great pricing brackets. We actually got a huge order coming in with a newly redesigned box with some upgraded internal ballast components so they're gonna be even better in design and quality. I'll keep you guys updated once I start up a GB thread

Old 08-31-2008, 11:45 AM
oh my god I'm jumping for joy here lol I'll put aside som money on the 15th for these. Think they'll be ready to go by the end of September?

Old 08-31-2008, 05:57 PM
5 Year Member
how soon can this group buy start because I need a set of hids real bad. I need it asap as my current setup ballast is starting to mess up on me. Please Let me know thanks

Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Id be interested in getting a set depending on the price of the group buy.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:22 PM
5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

trancedsailor: Haha for sure. We're definitely expecting them to be here before the end of September (otherwise we're gonna have a lot of angry people). Keep checking back then because we'll have a GB thread up for sure.

oneduduboy: Sent you a PM my friend, thank you.

Lunar_GD3: I'll take that as a yes simply because the price is gonna be awesome

Old 09-01-2008, 03:40 PM
This really is starting to excite me lol I am getting tired of my halogens, they make the car look so cheap at night :/

Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM
5 Year Member
when Is the group by taking effect???? I may be defnitkey intrested if the date is right....gotta put some money away!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
im interested in the group buy...what is expected price gonna be? and these are for the new versions correct?

Old 09-06-2008, 10:47 PM
5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

trancedsailor: Haha HIDs will definitely fix that problem trust me. I love driving at night so I could show off the lights

vtecdreamer: I can't say a specific, but it's going to happen sooner than later.

Quick Reply: Gauging Interest for Xenith HID Kits... $140 shipped anywhere in the US!