Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:49 PM
alright well still no word if they did actually ship them to me on friday. they arent the greatest with communication. so yeah dunno what day this week they will be coming in but i leave on thursday and will prob not be online anymore after today since ill be taking my computer with me tomorrow for deployment. everything is going to come off the site tonight except the steering wheel badges, console badges and key emblems. ill be putting up a spot to buy the GD ones.

my wife will be taking care of sending out the orders but she doesnt know how to make stickers so dont waste your time ATM emailing about getting stickers made cuz it cant happen til i get back. any questions you have she will answer as best as she can or try to get into contact with me but it may be many weeks before i could even reply to her. i will be back mid June just so you know.

hope everyone has a good next couple months and i look forward to bringing you guys many many new things that i hope you like when i get back.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
Good luck out there man!

Old 04-04-2010, 06:13 PM
5 Year Member
Good luck man. Cant wait to see the finished product. Now if u dont mind me asking. How r u guna get all the ones out that were remakes for people that already had the older size. Just was wondering bud.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:30 PM
5 Year Member
Hey DD.. just sent you a pm.

Best of luck for the next couple of months.

Old 04-05-2010, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member
the other day i saw the same wheel at a party , haha the guy took his steering wheel from his fit and brought it along hahah

Old 04-06-2010, 12:27 PM
tracking number shows delivery on thiursday which is the day i leave. premade envelopes will be made for the couple people who are getting them for my wife to send out. any orders after that she will just make up and send out via paypal address just as i do.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 PM
5 Year Member
Cant wait to get mine dude. You have my address don't you?

Old 04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
tracking number shows delivery on thiursday which is the day i leave. premade envelopes will be made for the couple people who are getting them for my wife to send out. any orders after that she will just make up and send out via paypal address just as i do.
Awesome dude. Thanx again. Cant wait to see how it looks when it gets here. Ill b sure to post pictures as soon as it gets to my door step. Once again. Stay safe and good luck

Old 04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
so when will i be getting mine?
paid on paypal
from Australia here
hehehe
thanks man cant wait!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by braziers
Cant wait to get mine dude. You have my address don't you?
yeah i got it

Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
Awesome dude. Thanx again. Cant wait to see how it looks when it gets here. Ill b sure to post pictures as soon as it gets to my door step. Once again. Stay safe and good luck
thanks, get some good shots and ill add it to my gallery when i get back.

my 8th and final deployment. i seriously hate going out but i am very excited to get it over with and never have to do it again.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by ej20i
so when will i be getting mine?
paid on paypal
from Australia here
hehehe
thanks man cant wait!
very hard to say. i have seen some stuff i send get there in less than a week and i have seen stuff take multiple weeks. i guess it all depends on the mood of the postal service.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
thanks, get some good shots and ill add it to my gallery when i get back.

my 8th and final deployment. i seriously hate going out but i am very excited to get it over with and never have to do it again.
Yep ill take some awesome shots when it gets here. Thanx for letting me get involved. I love being apart of something great

Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 PM
alright they are the second item on the page. sorry had to use the same pic until i get back. take care everyone and cant wait to bring you a bunch of new stuff when i get back. have lots of plans in my head for my return. shouldnt be anything to hold me back except in Aug when my little decal dude is expected to arrive =D. got any ideas you wanna see when i get back just send them to my email address on my site and i look forward to going through the emails when i get back.

im out tomorrow so see ya............ to be continued ;D

DecalDude.net...Your #1 Resource for the Best Decals Around

Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 PM
5 Year Member
just sent a payment for a gd one!!! where are these being shipped from? cant wait!

Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sosoqtpinoy
just sent a payment for a gd one!!! where are these being shipped from? cant wait!
St Marys, GA

Old 04-13-2010, 04:02 PM
5 Year Member
ok so i just got the emblem in today and it by far looked amazing off the car but it seems that its tooo small, i hope maybe he sent me an old one by chance or else he just made a whole bunch of the wrong size. this sucks i wish there was a way to cut out the chrome h and it looks like it wuld fit alot better but i dont think thats how he meant to make them, now since hes not home for awhile i hope we can get the right ones made some day.

Last edited by xonexlifex; 04-13-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member
wow thats horrible...i hope mine wont turn that way...im still waiting...and waiting n waiting... sent a payment on the 7th

Old 04-13-2010, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sosoqtpinoy
wow thats horrible...i hope mine wont turn that way...im still waiting...and waiting n waiting... sent a payment on the 7th
Hahahahaha sorry to say this bud but its a extremely high chance that he made all the emblems the same side if he had them sent out. Now that wuld suck. Hopefully its just a simple mistake and it only happened to me (of course).

Old 04-14-2010, 02:45 AM
5 Year Member
wish you are in local =[

Quick Reply: DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!