FS: Zeta Products hood deflector for 2009-2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 09:42 PM
FS: Zeta Products hood deflector for 2009-2013

*SOLD*
Hood deflector by Zeta Products for sale at $75 - brand new, never installed, and still in box shipped by Zeta Products. With shipping it cost me a little over $100. I decided that I didn't like the look of it so I never installed it for my '13 Fit sport.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Local pickup in Northern NJ area. $75.

Here's info. from Zeta website (where I ordered): 2009 + Honda Fit Hood Deflector

Thanks.

Pat

Last edited by patfit; 01-14-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by patfit
Hood deflector by Zeta Products for sale at $75 - brand new, never installed, and still in box shipped by Zeta Products. With shipping it cost me a little over $100. I decided that I didn't like the look of it so I never installed it for my '13 Fit sport.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Local pickup in Northern NJ area. $75.

Here's info. from Zeta website (where I ordered): 2009 + Honda Fit Hood Deflector

Thanks.

Pat
Hi there!

So what did you wind up using instead?
I have a Zeta installed on my Taffeta 2012 and quite like it. I am just about to get another Fit(2013 in black) and am thinking of using the Zeta again, but would love to know what you wound up using instead.

Thanks,

Ron

Old 07-11-2013, 09:53 PM
hey Ron,

I ended up not using any hood protection as of yet. I guess I like the clean look up in the front but did not want to spend much $$$ for the clear wrap either to protect the hood so I just went without it. I don't see much chips and nicks yet from the rocks but I guess that's just a matter of time. Do you have any pics of the hood deflector on your fit? maybe it will change my mind. though I think my silver fit does not look so good with the smoked tint of the hood deflector.

Pat

Old 07-12-2013, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by patfit
hey Ron,

I ended up not using any hood protection as of yet. I guess I like the clean look up in the front but did not want to spend much $$$ for the clear wrap either to protect the hood so I just went without it. I don't see much chips and nicks yet from the rocks but I guess that's just a matter of time. Do you have any pics of the hood deflector on your fit? maybe it will change my mind. though I think my silver fit does not look so good with the smoked tint of the hood deflector.

Pat
Ahh, I too like the clean look, but at the 10K mark, I already had 4 stone chips. Had to put some protection in there. I looked around a fair bit at the various options out there that were decently-priced and wound up with a Zeta. I agree that the smoke finish woudl probably not play nicely with a silver fit, but would be pretty good with a blue or a red and definitely the white. I wonder if there are any matte black deflectors out there with decent protection for the lip of the hood? The smoke unit from Zeta does a perfect job of protecting that very vulnerable hood lip.

Wish I knew how to embed pics on this reply....

Ron

Old 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tanmann
Ahh, I too like the clean look, but at the 10K mark, I already had 4 stone chips. Had to put some protection in there. I looked around a fair bit at the various options out there that were decently-priced and wound up with a Zeta. I agree that the smoke finish woudl probably not play nicely with a silver fit, but would be pretty good with a blue or a red and definitely the white. I wonder if there are any matte black deflectors out there with decent protection for the lip of the hood? The smoke unit from Zeta does a perfect job of protecting that very vulnerable hood lip.

Wish I knew how to embed pics on this reply....

Ron
Hi again Pat,

Decided on getting a 2nd Fit(in black).
If you are still selling the Zeta, I would take it off your hands. I would need it shipped to Niagara Falls NY though(zip = 14305). Not sure if you are able to do this easily or not.

Thanks,

Ron

Old 07-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Congrats Ron on the new Fit! The car is so nice, you had to get it twice!

Unfortunately for me, a tree fell down near my car and some of the thick old branches crunched a nice chunk of my hood and damaged a bit of the door frame. I also have some minor scratches on the bumper and the grill got pushed in a bit. Just my luck when I was enjoying my fit. I'm hoping the property where I parked my car will take responsibility in repairing/replacing the damage.

I would of been happy to check out what the shipping is for the deflector but I got some stuff going on w/ the car and stuff going on w/ family health issues.

If you can hold on for some weeks until everything clears, I'll be happy to sell you the deflector, but if you can't hold on, I understand.

Let me know.

Pat

Old 07-20-2013, 09:25 PM
5 Year Member
If still available, I would be interested. In northwest jersey. Will pick up

Old 01-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Happy New Year Pat!

If your hood deflector is still available, I will buy.
Please let me know. Thanks