Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Fit took a hit today

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Fit took a hit today

As the title said, my fit took a hit today. My girl was driving down the freeway after we went to get my car from a house I went to a kegger at the night before. I got tanked and my girl had picked me up in my fit because I took my accord. So I followed her home 40 miles this mornin and turned off to make a stop. After I left the freeway a bus kicked up a giant sheet of reinforced commercial corrugated particle cardboard that hits the bumper and fog light and grille. It totally snapped off the passengers side fog lamp and jacked the grille.

The paint is screwed on the whole fog light cover so it's probably gonna get painted flat black. I went ahead and pulled both assemblies out and now its even. It looks better with both entire housings out and would be good for a cold air intake. The scratches came out well with meguiars scratch x. So now its time for hid fogs Took under 30 mins for everything. The grille is dinged well in a hard to see spot so it could be worse. And my gf works at acura next to honda so we get parts cheap. I was pretty pissed since i bought the car tho. But screw it, its a Honda, easy fix, and excuse for an upgrade.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
yes! that is what i always say.

easy fix. cheap!

Old 09-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Anyone have experience with ebay fog lights on a sport? they are 1/5th the price and say OEM fit but nothing i have ever bought that says OEM fit unless its OEM itself. I need to replace the housing on the right and if they fit well I would rather switch to the ebay ones because they are black housings