Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Russia that is known to us

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 08:11 AM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Russia that is known to us

What do you know about Russian with what you them see (the facts, history, events)? That you has delighted That, or has on the contrary caused indignation.

It would be desirable to understand, many years always spoke that we different people can us deceived.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Jazzfitman
What do you know about Russian with what you them see (the facts, history, events)? That you has delighted That, or has on the contrary caused indignation.

It would be desirable to understand, many years always spoke that we different people can us deceived.
I have been invited to a Russian 4th of July party today. I have attended the past three years. My #1 buddie married a wonderful Ukrainian girl and this party is primarily Russian nationals celebrating their love and respect for America and at the same time presenting their strong cultural traditions with two huge tables of ethnic food, drink and vodka, as well as song dance and violins. We're talking 100 people.

Now, as you know Russians do not consider vodka a drink - it is an institution!

And, this group puts on one of the biggest and best "illegal" firework displays I have ever seen. The State Police always show up just before it's over and say, "Alright, you know this is wrong - you have 15 minutes to stop!", then they drive away.

I'm not worried about anything. Let the big shots play their spy vs. spy games. It is more political than anything else and politics are always changing with the wind.

Glad to see you're a freak - welcome to the world!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE

Old 07-03-2010, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
Krimson_CardnalThanks, it agree traditions there are also they centuries-old that if to celebrate that on all of 100 %, Russian have an expression "to walk so to walk" (in what it is expressed)
Example:
You with a companion would like to toss of a glass, that at the Russian person will sometimes pass another not on a glass and on a small bottle, will sing пести, to give to all women to the right and on the left flowers and will be happy.

It not to concern all it is universal as all of us reasonable people and alcohol in the big doses is harmful.

That to a policy unfortunately it influences on мировозрение people as an example the Attack of Georgia Abkhazia.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone, I hope this issue will help to better understand each other, I have many friends living in the USA, in Sacramento.
Джазфитман привет!

Old 07-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Hey, what's going on here????

Last time this happened we all died laughing: The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966)

Welcome to ALL
nostrovia

Now it's party time - later K_C_

Old 07-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by Krimson_Cardnal

Last time this happened we all died laughing: The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966)

Welcome to ALL
nostrovia

Do not worry, everything is in order, we do not bite, do not drink vodka, and very peaceful.
http://honda-fit.ru/forums/index.php?act=idx See our Russian Forum

Last edited by USSR; 07-03-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Krimson_Cardnal

Welcome to ALL
nostrovia

More to be pleasant to me Red Heat Red Heat (1988)

Old 07-03-2010, 02:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by USSR
Do not worry, everything is in order, we do not bite, do not drink vodka, and very peaceful.
Êëóá Ëþáèòåëåé Honda Fit See our Russian Forum
If there is a desire to look a forum from Russia here free online the translator
PROMT - Free Online Translator and dictionary - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian languages.

For thanks reference I will download I will look, like for a long time this film already looked

Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM
5 Year Member
Strange that our American friends aren't interested in the same owners of Honda, after all it is possible to exchange opinions and to impart experience

Old 09-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Try to find a better translator. But that's a nice turnout of Fits in your signature!

Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Эй Джазист, как все? Вы выскакиваете прямо вокруг наших больших праздничных уикэндов. Уикэнд Рабочего дня на нас, все мы выходим и едим БАРБЕКЮ, пиво напитка и думаем о не работе.. LOL

Не то, чтобы мне не интересно, только что мы имеем тенденцию висеть назад, когда наш родной язык не правило, и я проверил Ваш участок форума, и просто настелен пол Вашим языком. Я даже не знаю, где начать.

Зайдите без предупреждения чаще, и я мог бы приобрести навык этого - как мой русский язык??

Здесь желает всем моим братьям в России лучшую удачу с Вашим Припадком. K_C_

Old 09-03-2010, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member
I think your upcoming new President Putin is a terrific leader

~Robert

Old 02-21-2011, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by LaoSiFu
I think your upcoming new President Putin is a terrific leader

~Robert

Thanks friends for, your responses, unfortunately weren't possibilities to you to answer, in Russia there were fires about Moscow and I have replaced a residence (but not from for fires).
Now it is possible to renew dialogue, again if there is a desire of you.

Juliane
To my regret the majority of translators doesn't reflect completely that that want to tell to the opponent, but I try.

Krimson_Cardnal
Thanks that has visited at a Russian-speaking forum of Honda. Yes there is a lot of information about a car and also departures on the nature, it is a pity that crisis has brought the mite in life of people and we can't sometimes gather for Hondovki but we try I will try to lay out a photo that as we do it, I wait for questions.