Post your guitar pictures - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Post your guitar pictures

Old 05-14-2018, 11:04 AM
Post your guitar pictures

Here's mine:

2017 Taylor 114ce and 2018 Gibson SG Standard

I heard about recent (and past) Gibson quality issues but my SG's setup and quality was near perfect. I only had to make very minor intonation adjustments on 2 strings. The Taylor was flawless, as expected.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:20 PM
I can't seem to find a picture of it now, but I have a Seagull S6 acoustic. I haven't touched it in years, but I remember the first few times were rough (steel strings, virgin fingertips). A few of my friends play and the sound coming from the S6 is lovely. I don't have much else to compare it to, however.

Old 05-15-2018, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by marmaladedad View Post
I can't seem to find a picture of it now, but I have a Seagull S6 acoustic. I haven't touched it in years, but I remember the first few times were rough (steel strings, virgin fingertips). A few of my friends play and the sound coming from the S6 is lovely. I don't have much else to compare it to, however.
There are lots of Seagull enthusiasts. I've played the S6 before and it does have a nice sound. Here's a pic of one you may have.

Old 05-15-2018, 09:30 AM
Yes, that's the one. I was hoping I had a picture of my own S6, but my fingers must have been hurting too much from practicing to take one.

Loving the look of your guitars.