Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

Purolator Oil Filter Deal

Old 10-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Purolator Oil Filter Deal

Head over to Advance Auto Parts website add 4 Purolator Pure One oil filters to your cart and then use P20 as the promo code total should be $22.37. Then use this link here: http://www.purolatorautofilters.net/...RFLY_03.11.pdf

And get a Mail in Rebate worth up to $12! Final total comes to $10.37 or around $2.59 a filter. If you want to save even MORE sign up at Coupons and Deals: Save money with hot deals and coupon codes and use the Advance Auto Parts link and receive 6% cash back on the purchase and the price per filter after everything is $2.25. This promotion ends October 29th so make sure you do it fast! Sometimes AAP has the filters for a cheaper everyday price so be on the look out for that as well.

No I don't work for either of these companies I just would like everyone to save some money especially during these times.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by adolan21 View Post
Head over to Advance Auto Parts website add 4 Purolator Pure One oil filters to your cart and then use P20 as the promo code total should be $22.37. Then use this link here: http://www.purolatorautofilters.net/...RFLY_03.11.pdf

And get a Mail in Rebate worth up to $12! Final total comes to $10.37 or around $2.59 a filter. If you want to save even MORE sign up at Coupons and Deals: Save money with hot deals and coupon codes and use the Advance Auto Parts link and receive 6% cash back on the purchase and the price per filter after everything is $2.25. This promotion ends October 29th so make sure you do it fast! Sometimes AAP has the filters for a cheaper everyday price so be on the look out for that as well.

No I don't work for either of these companies I just would like everyone to save some money especially during these times.
I hate reviving up old threads but for this one, personally im using k&n oil filter and this one appear to be more efficient when it comes to performance. There are just those Aftermarket stuff that don't deliver good as the price suggest. and in my own point of view, the OEM oil filter is that one that is advisable to all vehicles.