GM Closing Five Manufaturing Plants. Is It Partially Our Fault For Buying A Honda? - Page 2 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums > Other Car Related Discussions
Reload this Page >

GM Closing Five Manufaturing Plants. Is It Partially Our Fault For Buying A Honda?

Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

GM Closing Five Manufaturing Plants. Is It Partially Our Fault For Buying A Honda?

Old 12-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
Are GM and Ford shifting focus because small cars are not selling or because they are not selling small cars. Honda, Toyota, Kia and Hyundai don't seem to be having a problem? Maybe they are.

I work with a guy who worked for Chrysler and always gives me a hard time about buying a foreign car (jokingly) and sending my money oversees. I tell him I will spend my hard earned money on what I feel is worth it and a lot of the domestic market doesn't do it for me. Especially not Chrysler, they are last on my list.
i think it has to do with profitability. i dont know why honda's still doing the hopeless ILX with a new refresh though especially with a weak engine and FWD. that segment is definitely getting hit hard with most near-lux drivers going lux mini-suv's and crossovers.

as for your friend, if he needs to bug you to buy domestic then he's part of the problem. cause if chrysler made something i wanted, id buy it. im not brand oriented.
like that FCA fiat abarth 500. i want one.. but reliability appears to be crap. i only have parking for 4 cars.. and it's not special enough to replace any of my other cars. dat aint my problem. they are given the same opportunity as other brands.