Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: Honda Steering wheel H and center console badge

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by FLFIT239
and how did you put it on your steering wheel what did you use and did you put it right over the existing h?
it sticks right overtop of the existing H. you can stick it right on there and be fine but i prefer to take a lil double sided tape and fill in the areas around the H and then stick it on there

Old 06-19-2009, 12:10 PM
who cares i want one haha

Old 06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
that's cool that you completely ripped our designs... but if you want quality products buy from a reputable seller. yours don't even look chrome and i can see the bubbles from here.

Last edited by JDMchris.com; 06-21-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by blue rocket
that's cool that you completely ripped our designs... but if you want quality products buy from a reputable seller. yours don't even look chrome and i can see the bubbles from here.

yeah there are some bubbles in them, just as many as were in the one i bought from you in the past lol. im not even selling the ones with bubbles, i only took a picture of them to show people lol. reputable seller? how about complete ripoff. how about you take your ass back to 8thcivic and continue to have fun completely ripping people off with your ridiculous prices.

Last edited by JDMchris.com; 06-21-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by blue rocket

dont look chrome. hmmm my rvinyl chrome vinyl sure looks a shit lot like chrome to me. im selling on here so how bout you take your ass somewhere else. sell your shit on 8thcivic and rip the people off. ill give the people here on fitfreak a good deal and not try to be a money hungry grub like you towards them.

Last edited by JDMchris.com; 06-21-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
If either of you want to sell here you must contact IB to do so. Failure to do so will result in permanent removal from the site.

autoadvertiser@internetbrands.com

Old 06-21-2009, 02:41 PM
5 Year Member

Old 06-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
If either of you want to sell here you must contact IB to do so. Failure to do so will result in permanent removal from the site.

autoadvertiser@internetbrands.com

ive been in contact with them and am in the process of getting the approval and was told i could post the stuff in the meantime

Old 06-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by civicsifg2
dont look chrome. hmmm my rvinyl chrome vinyl sure looks a shit lot like chrome to me. im selling on here so how bout you take your ass somewhere else. sell your shit on 8thcivic and rip the people off. ill give the people here on fitfreak a good deal and not try to be a money hungry grub like you towards them.
I don't know why any member here would want to buy from someone that is this juvenile. We are a full sign shop, not a kid in his bedroom using a hobby cutter overlaying vinyl and using a doming gun to make bootleg emblems with bubbles. The price we charge is fair, just because you are undercutting our costs because you have no overhead doesnt mean we are ripping people off. We have CUSTOMER SERVICE and take care of our customers if there are any issues with ANY part of their order. Our emblems are printed using a $21,000 thermal printer and gelled in temperature controlled clean rooms. Dust and bubbles are no longer found in ANY of our emblems, we will happily refund your purchase price if a bubble or imperfection is found.

You speak of us stealing designs, but you clearly mentioned that you bought one of our emblems and now you are selling them. You ripped off a product we thought up and are now calling it your own, that's thievery. Not to mention the sub-par quality of yours. You also claim that we steal people's designs, again another lie. We have every single dated illustrator file for all of our products, other sites are stealing OUR designs most of the time. Stop being rude and trying to bash on a reputable company because you were called out.

Any fitfreak members that decide to buy this this person should heavily rethink their decision, because this is the kind of service you are paying for. Any fit freak member that wants an emblem can email us and we will match the price sold here, just to show you what a quality product should look like.

Feel free to bash us however you would like, but realize you are digging yourself into a corner and losing respect of fellow forum members.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Thread will be re-opened when you are a vendor. Until then no selling is allowed on the site.