Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FT/TW: PasswordJDM Intake. SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:15 PM
FT/TW: PasswordJDM Intake. SF Bay Area

I have decided to return my Fit back to stock. I have misplaced most of my factory intake parts and i really do not want to try and buy all the small pieces. So i am willing to trade my Password:JDM intake and Battery+relocator for the COMPLETE factory intake+Battery. I will be losing quite a bit of money on this trade but i just would like to get it gone. Also must be in or around the SF Bay Area as i cannot go without an intake for any amount of time and would like to look at the factory one still installed on your car just to make sure i get everything where it is suppose to be. PM me if you are interested.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:03 AM
Originally Posted by Nighthawk_GD3
I have decided to return my Fit back to stock. I have misplaced most of my factory intake parts and i really do not want to try and buy all the small pieces. So i am willing to trade my Password:JDM intake and Battery+relocator for the COMPLETE factory intake+Battery. I will be losing quite a bit of money on this trade but i just would like to get it gone. Also must be in or around the SF Bay Area as i cannot go without an intake for any amount of time and would like to look at the factory one still installed on your car just to make sure i get everything where it is suppose to be. PM me if you are interested.
done deal... ill take the trad!!!!