Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Forum Rules

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 07:52 PM
5 Year Member
Forum Rules

If someone is going to say that something is a rule on FitFreak then it really should be included in the Forum Rules.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:25 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
are you talking about the wtb ad you had? It is a classified ad, and unfortunately classifieds are for Fit items only(as per the rules). I suggested a misc forum but it was turned down.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
are you talking about the wtb ad you had? It is a classified ad, and unfortunately classifieds are for Fit items only(as per the rules). I suggested a misc forum but it was turned down.
That is why I didn't put it in the For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items as it states for FIT items only. I put it in the Off Topic Discussion because there isn't a thread that truly belongs to it. Also, I am not trying to sell anything, which seems to be what the forum really wants to keep as FIT only.

Bottom line though, I am all about the rules, but being told that it is against the rules and then deleting the thread or locking it before I can respond seems a bit over the top. Especially when it is not in the Please Read the Forum Rules.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Retired Moderator
I was just doing what im supposed to do man. No hard feelings. Besides, ebay and craigslist are better then a car forum for video games.

Tyler

Old 03-17-2008, 10:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
I was just doing what im supposed to do man. No hard feelings. Besides, ebay and craigslist are better then a car forum for video games.

Tyler
It's cool. Just give people a chance to talk it out before shutting them down.

This was a last ditch effort to track down these controllers since everyone is asking crazy prices now the SSB Brawl has been released.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by osborne
It's cool. Just give people a chance to talk it out before shutting them down.

This was a last ditch effort to track down these controllers since everyone is asking crazy prices now the SSB Brawl has been released.
But a rule is a rule, i give you time to read it, but there really is no reason for a response. If you really want to respond, PM me.

Tyler

Old 03-17-2008, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
But a rule is a rule, i give you time to read it, but there really is no reason for a response. If you really want to respond, PM me.

Tyler
You can't say that a rule is a rule when there is no rule. But I will concede to you since I don't really care.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:32 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
what both of you are saying makes sense. it wasn't explicitly stated in the rules so it unfair to assume that you knew about it. but what tool said makes sense too. there really is no point in him leaving the thread open. if it had happened to me i would just pm him too.

but i know what you're saying osborne, and i think there should be a miscellaneous for sale section too i had a few things that i wished i could have posted on fitfreak but just ended up putting them on craigslist and other forums.