Just wondering...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Just wondering...

Who all here in TX is still waiting on their Fit to arrive at their dealership?

When did you order yours?

Oh by the way, I found several M/T Sports online at AutoTrader.com, of course they are all out of state, and unfortunately the dealer I got my Fit through won't trade for one of those.

Oh well...guess I'll keep waiting for mine to arrive.

Old 07-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
I had to go out of state to get mine, all the dealers said their cars were spoken for..

Old 07-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
i walk'd in and a day later went home with it....well to work actually lol got to work late kus i was at the dealership!!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
My dealer here in San Angelo already had some on order and I told them I wanted the sport. I wanted the orange color at first. They told me it was a white one so I thought of it and said Ok! Put a $100 deposit to put my name on it. 1 month later it arrived which was yesterday.. Tomorrow I gotta go pick it up...

Good luck on your search..

-Tomi

Old 08-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by TomiGunz
My dealer here in San Angelo already had some on order and I told them I wanted the sport. I wanted the orange color at first. They told me it was a white one so I thought of it and said Ok! Put a $100 deposit to put my name on it. 1 month later it arrived which was yesterday.. Tomorrow I gotta go pick it up...

Good luck on your search..

-Tomi
Lucky! Did you get an M/T or auto?

Old 08-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Got me the Auto. I wanted M/T but they are trying to stay away from it. So far I do like the Auto but that doesn't matter. I love the car! and everyone else does too. Of course the girls say "oh that car is cute!" Other's say, "you just got it, what 2 days?, and already putting stuff on the car" LOL I can't keep my hands off of the car.

But I plan to keep it as stock as possible. Not gonna lower it, I'll just spend money on something else. Don't want to mess up the bottom of the car.

-Tomi

Old 08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Got me the Auto. I wanted M/T but they are trying to stay away from it. So far I do like the Auto but that doesn't matter. I love the car! and everyone else does too. Of course the girls say "oh that car is cute!" Other's say, "you just got it, what 2 days?, and already putting stuff on the car" LOL I can't keep my hands off of the car.

But I plan to keep it as stock as possible. Not gonna lower it, I'll just spend money on something else. Don't want to mess up the bottom of the car.

-Tomi
Congrats! I'm now going on 4 weeks and still no VIN
Maybe soon...I'm crossing my fingers.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member

-Tomi
Sweet ride man! would you be willing to show up for a few meets me and my buddies are going to have?! prolly in the next month or so.. also in Oct. We will have a convy going to Dalls for HotImportNights.. you are welcome to join us then too! I got a White spt MT btw hehe

Old 08-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Thanks guys. Took me a month and a half of waiting for my ride..hehe. I would love to go hang out,, I will have to check my schedule. October I can't go because we have 2 R/C plane meet here in San Angelo. I actually will be in Austin this saturday evening after I get off of work. Lemme know if there's anything goin on this weekend. I'm visiting my family and gonna be flying planes over there on Farwest BLVD. Monday I'm leavin..

Lemme know!

-Tomi

Old 08-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
Thanks guys. Took me a month and a half of waiting for my ride..hehe. I would love to go hang out,, I will have to check my schedule. October I can't go because we have 2 R/C plane meet here in San Angelo. I actually will be in Austin this saturday evening after I get off of work. Lemme know if there's anything goin on this weekend. I'm visiting my family and gonna be flying planes over there on Farwest BLVD. Monday I'm leavin..

Lemme know!

-Tomi
Well, no car meets or anything are schedueld but we can meet up prolly and just shoot the bull or somethin..

Old 08-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah, still waiting on my Fit! One month so far.