Is there a place that'll do it all?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Maz
Is there a place that'll do it all?

Greetings all, glad to have found these forums. Been reading up and trying to absorb as much as I can but coming from someone who's #1 interest isn't cars, it's definitely a lot of info.

My question is, when you guys buy these parts and mods, are there any good places that'll take care of you fully? Meaning, I purchase the parts, swipe that credit card, leave the car there and go out for half the day and come back and everything's all done/installed/ready to go (instead of taking it to the dealer etc.) If I was able to, I'd do it myself, but I'm really no good with this stuff. Just changing the front light bulbs the other day took over 1 hr and looked like I fought a beast down there or something with all that oil/grease lol

This is what I wanna do for my LX:

1) Rims + Tires
2) Eibach pro springs
3) Body kit

I was planning on visiting BattleEndless later in the month since they are in the marketplace and I'm also from Scarborough, but are there any other places? Just want to be able to find a good place I can go back to everytime I wanna make additions to my car.

Cheers,
Maz

Old 01-25-2007, 01:28 AM
5 Year Member
Hey Maz,

Welcome to FitFreaks! I can guarantee you that those won't be your only mods. For modding a car, once you start, you can't stop! That's my warning to you!

Now to the topic about mods. Since we are in the middle of winter, there is not much going on, since not much people want to dump their brand new mods and get it all dirty when you drive out. My advice is to use these few months to get a feeling of whats going on / what choices you have, and save up the money. Once spring time comes, you can dump all the money that you saved onto your car!

As for your question of.. Where? Battle Endless is a good place to start. They are able to provide you with all the stuff mentioned (and much more) and can organize it to have it all installed for you. As for other stores, honestly, I am not too sure what other stores carries Fit stuff, but BattleEndless is more than enough to get me broke.

If you have any questions, just post up or PM me, Ill try my best to answer your questions. And of course... post up some pictures of your car!

-Sherman

Old 01-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Maz
Sherman, you're right. I've decided to postpone things till spring and it's definitely good to know that there's a place so close to home that'll do it all.

There's a wealth of infomation here. Too much infact for someone as green as I am when it comes to cars. Hopefully we can organize a get-together later on in the spring/summer time, meet n' greet, snaps some pics etc. Right now, I've only done the head light bulbs and will leave the heavy duty stuff to the pros at the shops/garage. Easy add ons like exhaust tip, dome light, armrest and sun visor are all coming in next week but yeah, It'll be hard to stop once I get started

I'll be sure to ask if there's anything, thx buddy.

-Maz