TunerzImage

Tunerz Image INC. Is a wholesale distributor, importer and retailer. We are authorized dealers for Skunk2, JVT Racing, Seibon, VIS, TEIN, Ksport, Blox Racing, Buddy Club, Cusco, Tanabe, Fujita, Luminics, NRG, SSK, Luminics, and Mishimoto and many more. We can offer all of our customers the best prices and service possible. Please take the time to look at our products. Thank you, and we look forward to doing business with you soon!

Honda fit Turbo Kits....in development

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:32 AM
You make a very good point.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:57 AM
5 Year Member
Thank you sir.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:33 AM
You'r welcome. It's like use latin people say: Lo barato te sale más caro. Which means: The cheap stuff always comes out more expensive.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned
We use these turbos on our own personal cars. Ejay's EP, Mario's EF, and Miguel's DC all turbo'ed.

Here is an old video of Miguel's Turbo B20 DC2.

YouTube - miguel's b20'd boost

I'll try to get new vids up.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Banned
PM's replied

Old 02-12-2008, 09:36 PM
5 Year Member
good luck guys. i wonder what maintenance others speak of when it comes to turbos. none of my turbo'd cars have ever needed maintenance specific to the turbo itsself.

have you looked into a twin scroll setup?

Old 02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member
any word on this turbo...

Old 02-15-2008, 10:15 PM
5 Year Member
T04E...haha sounds china...
or do you mean the REAL HKS T04E

Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by FELIXY69
T04E...haha sounds china...
or do you mean the REAL HKS T04E
these mods are not meant for you. now go back to your 4 cans of salmon.

Old 02-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by SickFit
I'll have to say pass. If you guys only knew the half of it. Turbos are a bitch to tune and maintain. On the other hand S/C are really easy to maintain and super reliable. I'm sure these guys will make a decent kit, but for that price? Remember, you get what you pay for. Sometimes it does workout for the best but well have to see during their testing of the turbo kits with all those parts put together.

$3500>$1700

I know my math may look a bit screwy. But its not about price. Its about quality and reliability.

I'm sorry...I beg to differ!! Turbo's are not hard to tune and maintain...and they produce far more boost and power then ANY supercharger. You certainly will not see a Supra, Skyline (two of the fastest cars) running a supercharger.....IMO a supercharger is for a select target market.
Not saying they are not good....but certainly NOT a turbo..

Old 02-19-2008, 12:40 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
If you guys only knew the half of it. Turbos are a bitch to tune and maintain.
I had an Isuzu I-Mark LS Turbo back in the day. Turbo was factory and wasn't too crazy (probably along the same lines as what you would expect the fit to be running actually) was practically maintenance free. Never had a single issue with it.

I think you could put together a nice budget Turbo kit for the Fit, biggest issues I see is the engine management system and maybe having enough space to fit a proper exhaust manifold in.

I would love to see an STS style kit developed for the Fit. That would be the bomb! Squires Turbo Systems - Turbocharged Innovation!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 02-19-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by tunerzimage
Hello Everyone. We would just like to let you know that we are currently developing a turbo kit for the HONDA FIT!!! This turbo kit will typically be priced anywhere from $1,200-$1700 dollars. The kit will be complete and come with a cast iron manifold.
Finally, a company that's not out to $$$ rape me on a turbo kit. Look at the Greddy (and others) prices for the complete bolt-on kits for your basic civic...maybe 2k...the only reason to pay more then that for a Fit turbo kit is to be the first one in town who has one....don't get me wrong that has a value for lots of people and I've been there myself many times. Simple supply/demand curves will tell you that the kits will ultimately settle in the 2k range.... history always repeats itself....untill then I'll wait for the prices to come down. My .02$ worth.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by 1990hondahf
Finally, a company that's not out to $$$ rape me on a turbo kit. Look at the Greddy (and others) prices for the complete bolt-on kits for your basic civic...maybe 2k...the only reason to pay more then that for a Fit turbo kit is to be the first one in town who has one....don't get me wrong that has a value for lots of people and I've been there myself many times. Simple supply/demand curves will tell you that the kits will ultimately settle in the 2k range.... history always repeats itself....untill then I'll wait for the prices to come down. My .02$ worth.
very good point and in such i will be willing to buy a tunerzimage kit if the price is right
ahhaha

Old 03-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Banned
hey guys, these kits are still under development. You probably wont see anything for another 6 months to a year. Reason being is, we want to come out with a great kit and have to do a lot of R&D. Also, we have a bunch of other products in devlopment besides this turbo kit. But if we have any progress, we'll keep you updated! Thanks for the interest.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:29 PM
3 months pass

3 more to go at the very least

=]

Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
tell me when they are ready, because around that price...im ready to boost buddy.

Old 06-27-2008, 02:37 AM
5 Year Member
^^^^^^EXACTLY!!!

If this is something thats gonna happen slowly but surely I'll be happy to sit on my cash...

Old 06-27-2008, 03:10 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
I'll have to say pass. If you guys only knew the half of it. Turbos are a bitch to tune and maintain. On the other hand S/C are really easy to maintain and super reliable. I'm sure these guys will make a decent kit, but for that price? Remember, you get what you pay for. Sometimes it does workout for the best but well have to see during their testing of the turbo kits with all those parts put together.

$3500>$1700

I know my math may look a bit screwy. But its not about price. Its about quality and reliability.
that's what i was thinking the whole time i was reading this thread.

and yes, supercharges surely don't put out as much power as a turbo, but they still do something
which is actually a lot for a fit

Old 06-27-2008, 03:17 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!

$3500>$1700

that's what i was thinking the whole time i was reading this thread.

and yes, supercharges surely don't put out as much power as a turbo, but they still do something
which is actually a lot for a fit

Old 07-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Talking

Count Me In!

Quick Reply: Honda fit Turbo Kits....in development