The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by etyc
i actually got pulled over once for going 100km/h in a 100km/h zone...but i guess it was my fault.. i was in the fast lane goin buot 120 when an opp pulled up behind me.. naturally i slowed down a bit and he flashed his lights..said i was going to slow..i mentioned that i was goin the limit and he told me to go faster or stay in the slow lane..wtf? he just let me off with a warning but from my impression of the incident.. it was as if he wanted me to speed
You are not allowed to drive in the left (fast) lane unless you really go faster than the rest of the traffic AND you really pass the other vehicles in the other lanes... if none of the above were happened, you must move over letting the faster vehicles pass you by... you can get a traffic violation for NOT SHAREING THE ROAD, and I think you get 3 demerit points for that, so be aware of what you doing on the road!
Chris