Zeta Products.net
Zeta Products, Inc. manufactures quality accessories for today's hottest vehicles! Our motoring accessories are designed to add value and comfort to your vehicle.

Hood Deflectors Now At Zeta Products

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Former Vendor
Hood Deflectors Now At Zeta Products

Good Day All:

I am excited to let everyone know that I am now a US distributor for Hood Deflectors made by the same company that makes them for Honda Canada.

These are the same exact pieces "Illusive" sold on his group buy. The only difference is that my pieces will not be in Honda boxes and no Fit logo. The parts that will be coming in will have the manufacurer's logo in small type.

I have no pricing yet as I ordered in bulk and am waiting for packaging. Will have a firm price later next week, but figure way less than if you were to buy it direct from Honda Canada.

NOTE!

I was only able to order a small supply as these are made to order. I will be ordering more once I get a feel of the volume. Any interest????

Please reply if you are willing to buy...

Last edited by zetaproducts.net; 10-09-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Glad to see you guys are going to be distributing these to everyone in the US!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
I'm interested. What's the price?

Old 10-05-2007, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member
This is good to hear

Old 10-05-2007, 07:41 PM
June 2007 2nd Place Fit of the Month Winner
Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net
The parts that will be coming in will have the manufacurer's logo in small type.
Its not that bad the name of the company is "Perfect Fit" I thought it was quite cool.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member
I am in...

Old 10-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Banned
The BOM Fit in Zeta's photo is mine. It is the older, original style of deflector with the "Fit" logo in gold in the lower right hand corner photoshopped out, and having eight mounting clips- four along the front edge of the hood and two more on each side. The deflectors that Angelo is waiting for will be the new version that only use four clips at the front, and none on the sides.

With Zeta Products handling these now in the U.S., the price should be a lot better than the Canadian prices, and delivery should be a LOT faster than the group buy people had to put up with shipped via Canada Post.

Congratulations, Angelo. I am glad that your negotiations with this manufacturer succeeded.

Dave

Old 10-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Retired Moderator
If the manufacturer is "Perfect Fit", then they are the ones that make the aftermarket hood deflectors that wrap around the hood...unless of course they redesigned them to look exactly the the OEM ones sold in Honda boxes.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Illusive
If the manufacturer is "Perfect Fit", then they are the ones that make the aftermarket hood deflectors that wrap around the hood...unless of course they redesigned them to look exactly the the OEM ones sold in Honda boxes.
Well, now I'm confused. I have not seen the deflectors that Angelo has on order, just have his description that they have only the four front clips. It bugs me that people have so many threads about hood deflectors of different designs- how is a buyer to know what design is actually for sale?

Angelo, please give as much information as you can for your prospective buyers. We can only assume that the pallet of deflectors on its way to you is exactly what you looked at when considering your order. I have not seen the new design with only four front clips, but my impression is that it is open at the bottom- water running down the hood will run completely under the deflector and down over the grill, and you can use a cloth to wash the hood under the deflector.

Please let us know if that description is correct.

Thanks,
Dave

Old 10-06-2007, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member
im interested if they are the oem hood deflector...

Old 10-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Is it just me or is the one in the picture above look different than mine? I have the "Perfect Fit" OEM one that I got when I bought the car.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Retired Moderator
It is different Sugarphreak. You have the Perfect Fit one. I'm 99% sure yours wraps around underneath the hood. Can you confirm? If Zeta is carrying the Perfect Fit Hood Deflectors, then they will look like what Sugarphreak has on his Fit and not the one on manxman's Fit. Sounds the same as the aftermarket one I was offering during the first run, has 4 clips on the bottom and bumpers across the top of it. Also, it had no Fit logo as it has the Perfect Fit logo AND it didn't come in a box. Rather, they came sealed in plastic. I had to find a box when I sold the Perfect Fit one to a member on this forum. Sounds like it is the same one that I was offering that most people didn't want...

Old 10-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
It is different Sugarphreak. You have the Perfect Fit one. I'm 99% sure yours wraps around underneath the hood. Can you confirm? If Zeta is carrying the Perfect Fit Hood Deflectors, then they will look like what Sugarphreak has on his Fit and not the one on manxman's Fit. Sounds the same as the aftermarket one I was offering during the first run, has 4 clips on the bottom and bumpers across the top of it. Also, it had no Fit logo as it has the Perfect Fit logo AND it didn't come in a box. Rather, they came sealed in plastic. I had to find a box when I sold the Perfect Fit one to a member on this forum. Sounds like it is the same one that I was offering that most people didn't want...
Ok..... so it is different... but er... you were trying to sell mine but people didn't want it, but only on the first run so they now want the one in the box and not the plastic wrap that.... what? Man, I am so confused. Which one is Zeta selling then?

Will confirm! Mine does wrap under the front and looks hella sexy! Sometimes people look over and say "Damn, that is a hella sexy deflector"

Old 10-07-2007, 06:56 AM
5 Year Member
Ugh, now to find out how OEM they are.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Is it just me or is the one in the picture above look different than mine? I have the "Perfect Fit" OEM one that I got when I bought the car.

Damn! That's a hella sexy deflector!!!!

Old 10-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Retired Moderator
Alright, I should stop typing like how I talk LOL!

To clarify, here are the differences:

OEM Honda Canada one:
Has 4-8 clips. Old version has 8 clips and the new version has 4 clips with extra bumpers. Both have the "Fit" logo on the right hand side of the deflector. Does not wrap underneath the hood. Allows for water to drain out the front.

"Perfect Fit" Aftermarket Deflector:
Wraps underneath the hood. Has 4 clips and extra bumpers only. Has "Perfect Fit" logo on the right hand side of the deflector.

From the front, they look almost exactly the same. The general shape is the same, but the biggest difference is the wrap underneath the hood. Both are great products, some just prefer one over the other. Most people will select an OEM part over an aftermarket part if possible, not because the aftermarket part is inferior. You know how it is.

Old 10-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm in. PM me the price when available.

Thanks

Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor

I am selling the Form Fit brand made by Focus design. This is the same company that makes it for Honda Canada. Pricing will be finalized in a couple of days. Please be patient.

Last edited by zetaproducts.net; 10-08-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net

I am selling the Form Fit brand made by Focus design. This is the same company that makes it for Honda Canada. Pricing will be finalized in a couple of days. Please be patient.
Thanks Angelo! "Form Fit", not "Perfect Fit".

These instructions are for the "original, OEM Honda" hood deflector that I bought in May from a Canadian Honda dealer, and the same one that Illusive provided to a dozen or so American fitfreak members in his group buy. It is NOT the after-market deflector that wraps under the front edge of the hood.

I am not putting down the after-market deflectors. Those who have them seem to like them, and all of us who have the design now being sold by Zeta Products, like ours. The advantage of the "original" style OEM deflector is that it is open at the front, allowing leaves, debris, water, etc. to run out and not be trapped in the deflector to stain the hood paint.

Last edited by manxman; 10-08-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: add comment
Old 10-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks manxman for clearing this up.

Quick Reply: Hood Deflectors Now At Zeta Products