Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Herb Chambers, Westboro MA

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 03:32 PM
5 Year Member
Herb Chambers, Westboro MA

1. Dealer Inventory on the web shows they had 15 Fits. They had 1.
2. Called for a test drive but wanted to drive a manual only. They said they had a manual. When I got there, they only had 1 fit and it was an automatic.
3. Salesman tried to sell me an Accord and Civic. I WAS THERE FOR A FIT!!
4. I was so put off by the whole experience I was going to walk away from the deal. But I am a very patient person.
5. Supposedly it will take a month to get my Fit. We will see......
6. UPDATE: Salesman has been good enough to call me everyweek and let me know the status of delivery. On father's day he called to let me know that my Fit will be red and is due in a few weeks! yeah!
7. FINAL UPDATE: Car never arrived and based on the number of lies and half truths I endured since first walking through the door of the dealership, I walked away from the deal......this is where it gets ugly. I of course wanted my $500 back and the salesman refused to refund my money (which is illegal by the way especially since no goods or services were rendered). When I demanded to talk to his manager the salesman pretended to be with a customer and practically hung up on me. I called back and asked for the manager and the secretary lied and told me he was unavailable. I persisted and finally got him on the phone and stated he just talked to the salesman about this. Hmm, that's funny, I thought he was with a customer. The Manager had the nerve to serve up a helping of guilt trip telling me I better apologize to the salesman because he worked very hard for me. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! I never heard anything like this and just could not believe how unprofessional even the GM was being. Well, in my opinion if the salesman can't take it, he better find a new line of work or find his mommy's shoulder to cry on. I typically have a heart but quite frankly, people from foreign countries who do not have a grasp on English should not have sales jobs. IT JUST PISSED ME OFF EVEN MORE......so, got my money back, called Boch Honda and drove a Fit Sport 5 speed home that very day. They gave me a $100 for buying the car from them, held the car for me without a deposit until I got there, agreed upon a price for my trade over the phone site unseen, treated me like a human being and acually thanked me for my business. Thank you Mr. Boch. I will be sure to stop by your place on the Vineyard when I am there this weekend and thank you personally!

Last edited by fazzster; 06-27-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:40 PM
I'd hate to recommend them, but Boch in norwood had fits and they were pretty easy to deal with. Except that they lost my IPOD. That's another story for another day.

Old 05-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Herb Chambers Burlington fell off the map

Immediate contact was fast, but very little follow-up contact. I just bought from Atamian in Tewksbury, MA going through Costco -- got a Sport AT for $100 off of MSRP. Worked with Ron Polzin... he was great.

EDIT: MSRP... not invoice DOH!

Last edited by crodger1; 05-31-2007 at 11:44 AM.