Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Dealer can't order a Sport M/T?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 03:58 AM
why dont not just get a base if you're planning on putting mods on it "rims, stereo, bodykits,I/H/E etc." spent that extra $1200+ on nice light weight rims that you pay for a sport.got mine a week after release blk/manual $200 under MSRP did anyone pay a mark up for their fit in US?

Old 07-08-2006, 09:05 AM
I have some access to looking at the progress of my Fit. It's ordered for Sept. No build date or VIN on it yet but it is ordered. They tried to get me to put a deposit down on it but come on, I work at the dealership!! It's not like I'm never gonna come back in when they do get it in stock! Hahaha!! I TOTALLY need a car right now too. I just have my motorcycle that I am riding back and forth from work and it sucks. Thankfully it's not going to rain again for a while!!
I'm with you PaganFit, it will be worth the wait!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2006, 10:56 AM
5 Year Member
We have 3 sport 5sp incoming(BOM,Red, White w/beige)so you can get them
Larger volume dealers who can order more have a better chance.

Old 07-28-2006, 06:53 AM
I had to wait 2 months for my BOM manual. From what my dealer could tell it is the only BOM manual in Arizona that he could see. He did confirm that Honda is not taking special orders at least at this time.

Scott

Old 08-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Talking It's Here!!!!!!!!!

I got a call this evening at around 8:00 that my Blaze Orange Metallic Sport Manual is in!!! It has only been since May 15th! (Did you catch the sarcasm there?)

Anyway, I immediately ran down there and took pictures so I could keep reminding myself that it was real! Tomorrow night, if all goes well, I should have my new friend parked comfortably in my garage! I'll try to post the pix I took in a little bit.

Thanx for the wonderful support group you have all provided over the last two and a half months! I can't believe it's finally here! I am more excited about this car than I was my BMW. It ranks up there with the day I uncrated my R1! Now that, was a great day!

Good luck to the rest of you. I will be thinking of the rest of you that are still waiting as I take that first drive! I know you are all there in spirit!

Christian

Old 08-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by PaganFit
I got a call this evening at around 8:00 that my Blaze Orange Metallic Sport Manual is in!!! It has only been since May 15th! (Did you catch the sarcasm there?)

Anyway, I immediately ran down there and took pictures so I could keep reminding myself that it was real! Tomorrow night, if all goes well, I should have my new friend parked comfortably in my garage! I'll try to post the pix I took in a little bit.

Thanx for the wonderful support group you have all provided over the last two and a half months! I can't believe it's finally here! I am more excited about this car than I was my BMW. It ranks up there with the day I uncrated my R1! Now that, was a great day!

Good luck to the rest of you. I will be thinking of the rest of you that are still waiting as I take that first drive! I know you are all there in spirit!

Christian
Congrats! Glad to see good things do come to those who wait!

Old 08-04-2006, 01:48 PM
5 Year Member
WElcome to FitFreak Lifestyle COmplete!

Old 08-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Thumbs up First Drive!!!

I GOT REAR ENDED!!!

Just kidding! Knock on wood and pray that never happens!

I got to pick it up today around 3:00! I was really happy with the manual. I was a bit worried about that cause when I test drove the auto I really didn't like the way it shifted.
Maybe it is just me but, does anyone else think the gearing in second is too high when shifting from 1st? I noticed when I rev'd it out and shifted to second the rpm dropped considerably lower than the shift into third from second. Just an observation that I soon forgot while getting used to the car.
My first impression was how huge it is inside for being so small outside! I really felt like there was much more car around me then there really is. The interior seems much larger inside than my 325i! It's very deceiving. The cargo space is unbelievable too!
I am definately hooked on driving this car. It took some miles to get out of the BMW mindset but, once I got over it and realized how fun it is to drive, I really enjoyed it. I even pushed it a little and was surprised at the 0-60 speed. Not blazing by any means but, it still puts a smile on your face.
I swear, once I get some sleep I will be posting some pix!

Thanx again for the welcome wagon!

Christian

Old 08-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by tchen
I've been waiting for my M/T Fit since end of March.

A/T is made for people who can't drive M/T.
Not in my case.....I love standard shifts but came down with Rheumatoid Arthritis at the tender age of 35 and had to switch to Automatic.....because of wrists and hand pain.

I love my BO Sport A/T and the paddle shifters are nice. So don't say never cause you never know what will be dumped on you