Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Calling out all Cleveland Fit Owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Talking Calling out all Cleveland Fit Owners!!

Hello Peeps,
I purchase new my 08 silver Fit Sport from Cleveland Hts. off of mayfield road. I wasnt planning on buy anything new for the rest of my life after I owned a 88 4x4 ford ranger - I think I put in more money into that pile of **** then I paid for it. But of course gas prices when through the roof and I took the plunge.
It will be a long post if I go into detail but, I was wondering if any of ya's would direct me to a mechanic that does good work at a dealership or maybe a honda mechanic that does work on the side?
In reference to the dealership, When the sale was finished the saleman, with a huge smile said you just got me a nice flat screened T.V. I was in bad health and wasnt feeling like I got a good deal, but hey I didnt get the same feeling at the ford dealership. I would do alot of research if I had the time before every purchasing a new car from any dealership. Once again I really dont want to by a new car again. If I have too. I would look at the fit again.