Keep your eyes open for my old Fit....Lisle Illinois area

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Lightbulb Keep your eyes open for my old Fit....Lisle Illinois area

My car was spotted twice by my buddy's wife in the Lisle Illinois area and it lasted on the lot for about 2 weeks and was bought by a couple in their 40's, like me I just wanted to let them know that my car was well maintained, had an oil change and trans fluid service done to it right before I traded it in too. Also little details about the car, this way they feel even better about what they bought, I know I would appreciate something like this if I were to buy a used car, a 2010 w/33k on the clock already. So, if you guys see my old car, let them know about FF's and give them my screen name, I plan on trolling here for quite a while, nice site!

Old 10-29-2011, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Klasse Act
My car was spotted twice by my buddy's wife in the Lisle Illinois area and it lasted on the lot for about 2 weeks and was bought by a couple in their 40's, like me I just wanted to let them know that my car was well maintained, had an oil change and trans fluid service done to it right before I traded it in too. Also little details about the car, this way they feel even better about what they bought, I know I would appreciate something like this if I were to buy a used car, a 2010 w/33k on the clock already. So, if you guys see my old car, let them know about FF's and give them my screen name, I plan on trolling here for quite a while, nice site!
That was a fast turn around for the dealer, when I traded my Fit it took 2 months before they sold it. They had 2 of the same Fits 1 being certified with 18000 miles. My salesman told me that they gave both of us the same money on the trade in, but they made more money on the resale of the lower mileage Certified Fit.

My Fit was well maintained too, M1 the whole time. I miss that car it had 36000 miles at trade in.