1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

GD headlights + Taillights inputs needed..

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:18 AM
5 Year Member
leave it stock over these - trust me! - if you get these you will want to switch them back eventually I PROMISE
oh and dump that sh!t, springs will make your car look tons better that any lame fake projectors and led tails any day

Old 07-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by riceboy808
Right on dude ya i know that the headlights fo sho you would need to change the bumper.........possibly the fenders and hood but my main concern was for the rear tail lights....i already have headlights thats why and i really wanted the led ones for the rear (the ones that you have stock) but was just curious if you needed the rear bumper also....thanks man like i said any input is good info
Hahaha I think i read in thread somewhere a couple days ago about someone having a difficulty putting on a JDM Led Lights for their USDM, try to find him in the recent threads.. If i remember correctly it was something to do with the switch of the lights. I think the JDM has three inputs, where as USDM only two, or the other way around, they had a problem with the switch, but in the end the guy had some people helping him solve the problems. Have a look around bud, you'll find some threads that probably already have the answer you're looking for

Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
leave it stock over these - trust me! - if you get these you will want to switch them back eventually I PROMISE
oh and dump that sh!t, springs will make your car look tons better that any lame fake projectors and led tails any day
Haha cheers bro, but im getting the headlights , I'm leaving the taillights stock. Ay, any suggestion on springs? btw, springs or coilovers? good thing about coilovers are they're adjustable.. any difference in how it performs? I'm thinking Skunk2, any other inputs?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
Ya sorry dude i kinda agree with this guy ^^ the stock ones that you have are way more sick than those other ones you were looking at.....why dont you just keep yours and smoke out the clear section? has that stock look but a little better know what i mean? and thanks ill look for the tread just so much to go through lol

Old 07-09-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by riceboy808
Ya sorry dude i kinda agree with this guy ^^ the stock ones that you have are way more sick than those other ones you were looking at.....why dont you just keep yours and smoke out the clear section? has that stock look but a little better know what i mean? and thanks ill look for the tread just so much to go through lol
Hahaha i know.. i was contemplating, and they are better.. I just want to have a different LOOK you know? different then the FITs that you see everyday here but im definitely getting the headlights tho. i love them sexy halos. Hahaha

Old 07-09-2010, 12:53 AM
buahahahahahahaahahahahaha i guess youre right halos do have a certain sex appeal to them......as for me i was running sustec springs for a while and developed a mean cupping on all 4 tires....since i work at honda i decided to replace the struts (shocks) and see if that would work.....(the struts were free under warranty ) and ya that didnt solve the problem.....the springs were bouncy and didnt corner well at all....i switched to the megan 32-way adjustables from ebay for 950 shipped and they were great...til they blew so now im running tein basic dampers. getting coil overs is always a plus seeing as here in Hawaii we have safety inspections every year and if your car is dropped you need to put it back to stock in order to pass....the choice is yours just dont be so un-decisive like me hahahahaha