2nd Gen GE8 Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 2nd Gen GE8 Honda Fit

SE Motors GE Visor Review :thumbup:

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
SE Motors GE Visor Review :thumbup:

I wanted to do my review of this a while back but I got behind with stuff. I saw there ad a while back advertising SE Motors for their door visors. They are local and a lot of guys talk about getting their stuff over them so I decided to check it out. I went and talk to Tony who works there. Great guy and knows his stuff. I asked them for door visors and he does has some available. To be honest I originally wanted a Honda brand visor but at the price I figure I can at least check it out.

The quality is good. It wasn't flimsy or flexible. It was really made very sturdy so that is a plus.

Installation was a cake. It fits perfectly. It comes with both double sided tape and clips to make sure it doesn't come off

Overall I am very happy with the product. I been through car wash machine and it is still there. I highly recommend it.

Best Deals on SE 09-11 Honda Fit JDM OEM Window Visors

~Robert

Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 PM
5 Year Member
Here are the pictures of it installed.

Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 AM
5 Year Member
Looks OEM. I saw that it's only $49, great price!

I got my OEM visors on ebay for the same price, shipped. Great alternative though

Old 05-25-2011, 08:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by LaoSiFu
I wanted to do my review of this a while back but I got behind with stuff. I saw there ad a while back advertising SE Motors for their door visors. They are local and a lot of guys talk about getting their stuff over them so I decided to check it out. I went and talk to Tony who works there. Great guy and knows his stuff. I asked them for door visors and he does has some available. To be honest I originally wanted a Honda brand visor but at the price I figure I can at least check it out.

The quality is good. It wasn't flimsy or flexible. It was really made very sturdy so that is a plus.

Installation was a cake. It fits perfectly. It comes with both double sided tape and clips to make sure it doesn't come off

Overall I am very happy with the product. I been through car wash machine and it is still there. I highly recommend it.

Best Deals on SE 09-11 Honda Fit JDM OEM Window Visors

~Robert
Very nice looking visors. I like that they don't bulge out. These look more like an extension of the door, like they were actually designed with the car's flow in mind. I think I might pick some up - I typically hate window visors, but these look kinda sleek.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:47 PM
5 Year Member
They look nice- look exactly like the US OEM ones-- are they Honda brand? So are the JDM and US now the same?

Old 05-25-2011, 02:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jim2bFit
Very nice looking visors. I like that they don't bulge out. These look more like an extension of the door, like they were actually designed with the car's flow in mind. I think I might pick some up - I typically hate window visors, but these look kinda sleek.
That is why these attracted me at the first place. It really flow with the car and it doesn't bulge out like crazy.

Originally Posted by sooznd
They look nice- look exactly like the US OEM ones-- are they Honda brand? So are the JDM and US now the same?
Nope these are there own brand SE Motors. The quality is up there like the OEM brands. I think both JDM and USDM are the same now someone correct me if I am wrong.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member
Honda Door Visors Fit - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

that's the standard visor for GE (USDM) and close in price.

My guess is, they are buying it from the same company that makes the "official" accessory and because its the same thing, pricing it similarly to the OEMs.