2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Fit, and I bought an aftermarket center console

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by bigmitch
I here that, I bet you got a nice SRB for reenlisting for that time frame. I work at the FAA and I know that they will be hiring a bunch of controllers over the next 4-8 years as there will be a bunch of retirements. Are you ships company and where are you homeported at.
My original plan was to get out and go FAA but with 2 kids and no money saved, and the economy like it was, I just couldn't do it. Plus, I wanted to go to sea. I'm ships company, homeported in San Diego. My SRB was pretty nice, and I was really lucky since the navy just got rid of pretty much every rate's SRB. It's sad cause so many people are getting screwed right now.

Originally Posted by markz68
And to the OP, nice looking car. The tint really looks good on that color!
Thanks alot!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Banned
It works

(garage photoshoped to look clean) you haven't seen mine
I like the Zeta products center console for my 07,
If you like what you got then you got a deal,but, thats what I don't like about ebay, you don't know what you are going to get until it shows up!

Use this user group for info and advice before you buy, I have and I haven't been steered wrong yet.
Good luck
BTW Thank you for your service in the military.
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/off-...w-soldier.html

Old 06-04-2009, 10:46 PM
dgs
Originally Posted by NavyAC
Stupid Honda should have put them in the car in the first place though IMO.
Man I totally agree with this. That center armrest is not cheap and I'm sure if it came with the car it would not increase the price very much at all, unlike the $240 Honda charges for it as an accessory. Also my dealership said they would install the armrest on my car and they have done other cars with the manual transmission no problem. I have no idea why Honda says you can't install it if you have a manual.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dgs
Also my dealership said they would install the armrest on my car and they have done other cars with the manual transmission no problem. I have no idea why Honda says you can't install it if you have a manual.
Yeah its weird.... Honda doesn't recommend it for manuals but the instructions clearly show a install on a manual... most people have mentioned that it could be safety or disclaimer....

I got the OEM console on my manual and as you can see, its no where in the way of interfering with shifting....

as a matter of fact I kinda wished it was a little closer...