2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Something Is Wrong With This Picture

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
"To me, there's few things more scary tha
n a 16 year old in a big SUV"
wow my first car was a 85 chevy with a 7.4 454 I garentee you that I could put that truck were u couldent put a fit it's weird thoe that I was hit 2 times and both time it was 30 yrs and plus with small cars if I had to pick between the two I'd still have the truck if the gas mpg was better but my point is don't knock a teenagers driving I drove more the a hundred thousand miles last year and never been in an acident oh and to clarify both tikes I was hit my truck was parked and it was a small car on both accounts the eather backed into or was going way to fast and lost control in a parking lot

Old 02-15-2010, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by crash001
wow my first car was a 85 chevy with a 7.4 454 I garentee you that I could put that truck were u couldent put a fit it's weird thoe that I was hit 2 times and both time it was 30 yrs and plus with small cars if I had to pick between the two I'd still have the truck if the gas mpg was better but my point is don't knock a teenagers driving I drove more the a hundred thousand miles last year and never been in an acident oh and to clarify both tikes I was hit my truck was parked and it was a small car on both accounts the eather backed into or was going way to fast and lost control in a parking lot
Being an insurance agent, I have to disagree. Teenage drivers are very high risk drivers, especially male unmarrIed drivers under 25. Although rates for a 90 yr old widow are higher than rates for a 17yr old.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:09 AM
....an adult who can't spell....

Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Point taken, as it speaks to you individually, but you're definitely the exception, not the rule.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Ur cool I have a spelling disorder

Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 PM
Ur cool I have a spelling disorder
While you may think that you have a spelling disorder, that is not, or actually could not be, your problem. A disorder would imply that you are disturbing the order of, or the regular or normal function of, your spelling. You my friend have difficulties with the English language and with the formulation of thought and the difficulty of witting that thought in a cohesive manner with proper grammar, sentence structure and puncuation.

Im just sayin...

Old 02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member
My sister's old car was totaled a few years back by a 16 year old in a Durango. Her car was parked on the street in front of her apartment, just a few buildings down from a stop sign. This kid had had his license for about a week. Somehow, he managed to pull away from the intersection so hard and so poorly aimed that he ran square into the back of her car hard enough to total it.

I guess the good thing about it was that she ended up buying a Fit to replace it, and that in turn helped sway my decision to end up with a Fit a few years later.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member
Lol How does a 16 yr old afford insurance in MI. Being a no fault PIP state his premium was probably 4k a year.