2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EUDM OE parts.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 11:15 PM
EUDM OE parts.

anyone know a reliable contact for OE parts from europe? i've never ordered from europe before so i have no idea about going at it, so any advise would be awsome. I want their leather steering wheel cover.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
+1

I'd like their cargo floor... the one that lifts up into a shelf! gnarly.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:09 AM
5 Year Member
^ more info on this? is it like the 3 tier honda access version?

Old 04-08-2011, 09:59 AM
5 Year Member

listed as a "double/dual trunk" feature.

Guess I'd have to swap out the hooked "covers" (the panel you have to remove to get to the top nut of the rear strut).

I hate how the current floorboard of the Fit looks like it's sitting in the lower level, while the plastic on the side shows there's a higher level, making for a wider flat floor (although higher).

Last edited by Goobers; 04-08-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:42 AM
I spy some digital HVAC controls I wouldn't mind having. I knew they had them in Japan, but the fact that they're available in LHD models should making swapping that much easier.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:13 AM
5 Year Member
i like that shelf! I had the cargo net on my old car but that is a step above! I wonder if we can find some way to get this parts!

Old 04-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Old 04-08-2011, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Leets
I spy some digital HVAC controls I wouldn't mind having. I knew they had them in Japan, but the fact that they're available in LHD models should making swapping that much easier.
Actually, the link is pretty old... And they neglected to mention that UK Jazzes are RHD. But, Germans have LHD Jazzes with those controls.

I thought about doing the swap... but ultimately decided it's too costly and labor intensive for me.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:34 PM
poop. i got a message, and guess what? its not a leather steering wheel cover at all! ITS A WHOLE NEW DAMN STEERING WHEEL! lol. dissappointed but i still giggled at my ignorance.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Goobers
+1

I'd like their cargo floor... the one that lifts up into a shelf! gnarly.
Where are you guys (in this thread) seeing these items. You're talking about them (as if viewing them somewhere), but I don't see anyone giving a link... least of all the OP. Are you guys actually viewing these items you're talking about, or have you just seen them elsewhere and are already familiar with them?

Confusion here! HELP! Link to what you're viewing/seeing, please?

Thanks

Old 04-09-2011, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by annunC8
Where are you guys (in this thread) seeing these items. You're talking about them (as if viewing them somewhere), but I don't see anyone giving a link... least of all the OP. Are you guys actually viewing these items you're talking about, or have you just seen them elsewhere and are already familiar with them?

Thanks
um... scroll further down. my second post has a pic (which is also a link) for what I am talking about.

if you're not seeing the pic... Honda Jazz 2009 Full Test | Road Tests | Honest John

Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by annunC8

Thanks
well in my case yes of course i'm viewing them somewhere else. you've never searched the internet and found pictures of the fit/jazz in other parts of the world before and thought to yourself "hey that would be cool if the US got those parts?" thats how i see accessories from around the world anyways. the internet. so its hard to give a link specifically when i myself am trying to find parts from other parts of the world. if you just want pictures you can just google it yourself. my original post was about where to order parts from a specific regions of the world.

Anyways UPDATE. i found a bunch of cool stuff from honda-access EUROPE. Honda Accessory Car and Motorcycle anyone ordered from there yet?

Old 04-10-2011, 11:54 AM
annun look through this: Honda (UK)

Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
You don't have to go euro to get the A/C controls. They have them in Costa Rica. Click on the interior link. You'll notice they also get audio controls with out NAV!

Fit Mini Site SP

I have thought about this myself. I have no idea what parts would need to be changed out since I cannot get a parts breakdown of anything other than USDM Fits. If it's just the control unit then I say we order as many as possible and everyone on Fitfreak can have one. But, realistically I know there are likely more parts that are different than the same. I mean look at the differences just between the USDM models. I mean like wire harnesses and different steering wheels and many other things. It is likely that the only same parts are the vents themselves. If anyone has a parts breakdown of a model with the Auto climate control or a link I'd love to spend some time comparing part #'s.

Oh and to anyone wanting to check out who has what you can start at the world Honda site.

Honda Worldwide : Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.

-Ray

Old 04-13-2011, 09:39 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction(s). And no... for some reason I saw no image w/link... weird!

Anyway, Thanks All! I appreciate the clarification and links.