2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Revisit DIY - Switchback Turn/Parking LED (information)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:27 AM
5 Year Member
Revisit DIY - Switchback Turn/Parking LED (information)

I was intrigued by luismycorreo's post DIY - Switchback Turn/Parking LED (information). Went ahead and gathered items to do this for my 2012 Fit Sport. I am a little confused with OP's connection of the 3rd wire from the new 1157 socket. If you look at the pics, did he splice this to the front parking lights wire? And in the fusebox pic with the circuit extension, which wire is this connected to? I cannot tell if this is spliced or a new wire run. I don't think there is much difference between the US and CAN versions but I am afraid on erring the process. Please advise, thank you.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by elsabaw
I was intrigued by luismycorreo's post DIY - Switchback Turn/Parking LED (information). Went ahead and gathered items to do this for my 2012 Fit Sport. I am a little confused with OP's connection of the 3rd wire from the new 1157 socket. If you look at the pics, did he splice this to the front parking lights wire? And in the fusebox pic with the circuit extension, which wire is this connected to? I cannot tell if this is spliced or a new wire run. I don't think there is much difference between the US and CAN versions but I am afraid on erring the process. Please advise, thank you.

For your reference:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...formation.html