3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Interior Modifications Sub-Forum Threads discussing interior modifications for the 3rd generation GK Honda Fit

Cheap Cargo Liner Alternative- Attn: Pet Owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Cheap Cargo Liner Alternative- Attn: Pet Owners

Hey All,

I purchased my PBP EX-L w/Navi on New Years Eve and I have been kind of lurking around these threads since then. I got nailed pretty hard on the interior condition of my trade in (05 Mazda 3) so I definitely want to take better care of my new little Jelly Bean. I went with OEM all weather floor mats but hesitated to pull the trigger on the Cargo Liner or Tray thinking I could find some cheaper alternatives for my needs.
I found this on Amazon last night: K&H Quilted Cargo Cover, Gray:Amazon:Pet Supplies
Most of the reviews are pretty good, some quality issues, but nothing that I didn't think I could deal with. I was able to find one review from a fellow 15 Fit owner and another Fit owner (didn't specify model year) that seemed pretty satisfied with their purchase.
I just received my shipping notification so I will update with my thoughts and pics once I receive it, but I wanted to put it out there in case somebody else was looking for a cheaper alternative.
Also, I know a few others have said this, but seriously, hanging out on here could get expensive!

Old 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
And if you don't want to go the cargo liner route but would still like something to prevent a few items such as groceries sloshing around, check out the Rubbermaid bucket for cars. I got one of these things and it's awesome! The price was right too.

Thank you Rubbermaid.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:56 PM
5 Year Member
I like your rubbermaid idea, however I have already purchased the Honda organizer so it came a little late for me. About the only advantage to the Honda version is it folds flat when your not using it, but other than that, I think the rubbermaid would be the way to go.