3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

radio glitch?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 12:03 AM
radio glitch?

Not sure if this is a glitch or by design, but if it is by design its a pooor design.

Anyway, when I have the Info screen on displaying my mpg, if I tap on the top corner for my audio playing (be it Pandora, Bluetooth, USB, FM, etc) it will show me that window displaying the various sources. If I then tap on the audio source that is playing, it wont do anything, it'll just go back to the info screen rather than going to my audio screen showing the track I'm playing etc.

I'm not sure if its supposed to be doing that. Seems like a glitch.

And also, is there a quicker way to just switch to my audio source playing? I don't understand why I need to tap on Audio, see a window of all sources, then tap again onto what I'm currently listening to to get to it. If I wanted to see all available audio sources I can just tap Source on the top corner.

Old 08-06-2014, 01:48 AM
It's not a glitch, it's a poor user interface design.

You can turn off that pop up by going into the setting menu. I'll have to look up the steps for it, as I can't remember off the top of my head. It drove me nuts at first, too.

Old 08-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by noripwr
...is there a quicker way to just switch to my audio source playing? ...
The top button on the left steering wheel controls let's you switch to the phone and audio screens.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by simonx314
The top button on the left steering wheel controls let's you switch to the phone and audio screens.
Yep, what he said. Push the middle button on the left side and it will scroll between, am fm bluetooth usb and hdmi I believe.

Old 08-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by tmfit
Yep, what he said. Push the middle button on the left side and it will scroll between, am fm bluetooth usb and hdmi I believe.
No, that's a different button. The source button changes the audio source but doesn't change what is on the touchscreen.

The top button which is unlabeled and looks like squares changes the touchscreen to display phone/music but does not change the audio source.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by simonx314
No, that's a different button. The source button changes the audio source but doesn't change what is on the touchscreen.

The top button which is unlabeled and looks like squares changes the touchscreen to display phone/music but does not change the audio source.
oh sorry, I thought you were asking how to change through the audio selections