3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

My experience with Airport Honda in Knoxville and American Honda.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 07:31 PM
My experience with Airport Honda in Knoxville and American Honda.

So I posted a couple of weeks ago to tell what was going on with my "new" fit. As it goes now, they are only willing to fix one small area on the car. There are multiple areas that need repair. Honda of America is not willing to fix everything. When I took my car back to Knoxville, almost 2 hours away mind you, they replaced the headliner but broke clips on the trim and just threw it back together hoping I wouldn't notice. The regional rep is refusing to come to a dealership close to me which is still in his area of visited dealerships. He wants me to miss work and drive to Knoxville before he will look at the car. This is by far the worst experience I've ever had. The service department and staff as a whole are incompetent. I've been jerked around so much I don't know which way to turn. The car was damaged from the factory and wasn't repaired to factory specs. The rear quarter paint has sand marks!!!!!!!! This wasn't even discussed with the rep. And the Honda Rep on here isn't helpful. Save yourself some time and keep him out of things. Everything returns the answer, "Well they're an independent dealership. All I can do is ask". What a joke!!!! I will never buy a Honda again. Please spread the word and check out Airport Honda's Facebook page. I left a nice review and pictures on there.

Old 10-13-2014, 07:47 PM
I would gladly post pics if I could figure it out.

Old 10-28-2014, 01:06 AM
ditto. Feel your pain.