Beautiful, just fucken beautiful!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 02:12 AM
juniors right, my friend just got pulled over down beach and orangethorpe near knotts berry farm for going 55 on a 45. When its late at night passed midnight, and you just wanna get home, you tend to lose track of time and the speed just accidentlys builds up, not like your trying to hit 55. When we got pulled over, two red necks in raised trucks gunned it down the street and the officer just ignores it -_-, i think cops here are out to get import cars.. and let the red neck cars roam the streets.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member
well... all the ricers out there kinda killed it for us... what can we do? that's why i just drive like granny everywhere.. until i see turns

Old 03-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by whaap
Funny stuff. You almost sound as if you were surprised by being stopped for breaking the law. It might be appropriate to say - duhhhhhh !!
I almost always drive 10+ over on the freeway and I always am one of the slowest on the road lol Cali is brutial cops normaly don't pull u over unless ur driving stupid or doing over 80 so if he is crusing at 75 and trafic is passing him yes I would be surprised that he got pulled over and man that cop mist of hated u or something I need my exhaust any extra get up and go I can get I will take u never know when u are going to need it to get out of something

Old 03-03-2010, 02:57 AM
5 Year Member
Old 03-03-2010, 09:18 AM
If I speed and get caught I know it's my fault. I did something wrong.

Same goes for any instance of breaking the law. For tickets related to vehicle modifications that are legal, then you fight those. Moving violations, there's only one person to blame. Sure other people may be going fast just like you, just because you got pulled over and they didn't isn't because the officer is singling you out. It was just that you got caught.

The more you modify your car the more an officer will look at it. You automatically attract attention to it by lowering, exhaust, tint, any number of modifications. It makes your car stick out so obviously the police will look at you first.

Really you can't blame anyone else for getting ticketed and being pulled over.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Evan_2k
juniors right, my friend just got pulled over down beach and orangethorpe near knotts berry farm for going 55 on a 45. When its late at night passed midnight, and you just wanna get home, you tend to lose track of time and the speed just accidentlys builds up, not like your trying to hit 55. When we got pulled over, two red necks in raised trucks gunned it down the street and the officer just ignores it -_-, i think cops here are out to get import cars.. and let the red neck cars roam the streets.
Think about it! Had it not been for your friend speeding the cop might have got the red neck. Unfortunately, cops are like every one else; they can only be in one place at a time. I know a cop who was in the same spot you're talking about. The driver he stopped complained because another car went speeding by. The cop asked the guy if he had ever gone fishing. He said yes. The cop asked him if he caught all of the fish in the lake. The guy shut up.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
5 Year Member
i saw this 3 days ago(sunday the 28th)

a crx fixed up, but very low key. he was lowered but to the point where it wasnt even noticeable, had an exhaust, not even loud and painted flat black. then a super lifted truck with blinged out dual shocks and bright orange springs, big ass mud tires 8k HID's blinding shit everywhere right next to the crx. the cop pulled out of his hiding spot, flew past me pulled over the crx instead of the lifted truck...cops are just out for imports.
oh and my car is more flashy then that crx that got pulled over. you can actually see my X-bars and my camera mount and my harnesses(which means i didnt have my factory seatbelts on) and the cop still flew past me...hahaha im with you Adrian, F the police.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 AM
5 Year Member
haha yeah i see that all the time. brodozers and redneck mobiles NEVER get pulled over if theres an import next to it. cops just love pulling over hondas.

when i went to westminster to pay my ticket a few months back, i showed up at opening time and all these imports pulled into the parking lot haha. everyone showed up to pay a ticket. FUCK YOU WESTMINSTER POLICE

Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by junior40er
I'm havinga good day so I will refrain from telling you to STFU. I doubt anyone here never went 10 over. If you have any experience in driving in california, you would know that is modest. Again, despite having police friends I will say..Fuck the police.
Spew all the venom you want. That's o.k. I lived in San Diego for 17 years so I don't know why you think driving in California is any different than driving any other place. Yes, I've driven more than 10 over and yes I've gotten tickets. The difference between us is I didn't fault the police for my stupidity like you're trying to do.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
5 Year Member
I know doing 10 over can get you a ticket. My biggest issue is how he tried to pin point everything in my car to slap on the citation. I explained to him the exhaust and he woouldn't hear it. One thing I forgot to mention is that he tried to force me to pop my hood and I refused. He tried to say that he will arrest me if I failed to do so. I actually dared him to do so against my wishes because I would be happy to sue him and his department. He backtrailed slowly after that saying he will "let it slide". I just find it amazing how the find one thing and try to get you for every possible thing.

Just cause I have to, Fuck the police.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:31 PM
I have learned a few things along the way. Attitude will make more trouble for you than any possible equipment violations will.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM
yea cops can be douche bags sometimes. i mean they are there to protect and serve but to the point where they pull people over for the smallest things is kinda out of porportion. i've been pulled over for driving under the speed limit before. the cop assumed i was on drugs or something. i told him i was just trying to find a parking spot in front of the school. he just let me go with a warning tho

Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
i got caught acting like a fool a few months ago, i was turning really fast trying to figure out why my coilovers were making noise. Not INSANE speeds but fast... approx. 25mph. First time i was entering a neighborhood and 2nd time was inside a neighborhood. This was late at night otherwise of course i wouldnt be doing that. Anyways i guess he was hiding somewhere and saw me, as i was about to pull out of a cul-de-sac i saw him start to pull in... I knew what was gonna happen so i started slowing to a stop. He pulled right on front of me and busted his lights on.

After telling him exactly what the hell i was doing i apologized. He asked why my cousin was sitting in the back, i told him the sound was coming from the rear. He also thought i was on drugs and checked my eyes doing the "pen test" i asked if my eyes were bloodshot, he said yes. I chuckled a little and told him i came home from work so i was really tired. In the end he left me with a warning, he said if i really needed to test it i should just go to a parking lot. I asked him where would be a good one but of course i didnt get a reply. I guess i got lucky with a nice cop, but at no point did i disrespect him, always answered with "sir" and whatnot i didnt have a front plate either and he didnt get me!

Old 03-04-2010, 07:12 PM
5 Year Member
i used to get pulled over for being a teenage asian with a shaved head driving a honda all the time when i lived in the south bay. since it happened so often i always drove by the posted speed limits. typical response from the officer was, "you fit the profile of someone we're looking for.. pop that hood and step out of the car. are there any weapons or drugs in the car you want to tell us about?" ... i was even hand-cuffed once while they searched my entire vehicle -- bastards made me late for work.

no use in shitting a purple twinkie whether you agree or disagree with someone's opinions regarding cops. cops are people, people are biased, people are kind, people are douche bags. when you get pulled over hopefully you get the good cop and not the one waiting to ream you with his nightstick because his wife is leaving him for his brother's foreign roommate... kthnxbai

Old 03-04-2010, 07:24 PM
5 Year Member
You are allowed to change your exhaust, as long as it does not impact the environmental stuff (catalytic converter) or go above the designated noise level.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:04 PM
ah fuck the po leeeceeeeeeee, i mod my car i know the dangers of being spotted out, but god damn, the littlest shit cops do just to meet the quota is just lame. For example: november 2009, got a 250 dollar ticket for forgetting to turn on my headlights, i accidently put it on the 1st click (the amber) and forgot to put it on the second click, it was 1am and i just got off work tired as hell, barely drove out of the drive way and not even half a block to the light. Tried fighting it at court but only got it reduced to 175 with traffic school... (had to pay 25$ for traffic school also)

Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GD3_Wagoon
i used to get pulled over for being a teenage asian with a shaved head driving a honda all the time when i lived in the south bay. since it happened so often i always drove by the posted speed limits. typical response from the officer was, "you fit the profile of someone we're looking for.. pop that hood and step out of the car. are there any weapons or drugs in the car you want to tell us about?" ... i was even hand-cuffed once while they searched my entire vehicle -- bastards made me late for work.

no use in shitting a purple twinkie whether you agree or disagree with someone's opinions regarding cops. cops are people, people are biased, people are kind, people are douche bags. when you get pulled over hopefully you get the good cop and not the one waiting to ream you with his nightstick because his wife is leaving him for his brother's foreign roommate... kthnxbai
That's messed up. I would've taken them to court if that happened to me, but that's just my opinion. My dad is a lawyer so that would help out.

Why do cops in Cali ask to see under the hood? To make sure you're CARB legal? If so, what probable cause do they use?

Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm a friendly white guy that bumps country music cops love me lol

Old 03-04-2010, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by baylorbro
That's messed up. I would've taken them to court if that happened to me, but that's just my opinion. My dad is a lawyer so that would help out.

Why do cops in Cali ask to see under the hood? To make sure you're CARB legal? If so, what probable cause do they use?
i was just a teenager in high school so scare tactics worked on me back then, not so much anymore..

my best guess about cops in the south bay is that people that fit my profile are [generally] street racers so every teenage asian driving a honda is assumed to have illegal modifications. to their surprise my engine bay was stock -- at least it looked stock. sohc zc engine, header with the OEM heat shield welded on, and a gutted OEM air box with a high-flow filter always flies under the radar

Old 03-04-2010, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
Thnx I got it

Quick Reply: Beautiful, just fucken beautiful!!!!!