Car Shows, Events, and Racing Announcements, discussions, news reports, and pictures for Car Shows, Race Events, Media Events, and Group Drive Events. Please post Event Location in the Thread Title since this is an International Forum!

Any Fit Meets in Ohio?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Any Fit Meets in Ohio?

I'd love to have a Fit convoy! It would be fun to have a meet in the area but wasn't sure if one was already planned.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by SilverLady
I'd love to have a Fit convoy! It would be fun to have a meet in the area but wasn't sure if one was already planned.
I'd be up for getting something together with you. I'm down in Cincy.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I'm originally from Cincy!

I meant to post this before, but last week, I was on the OSU campus and saw THREE Fits in a row pass before me as I was exiting a parking garage! I couldn't believe it. I hardly see them in Columbus and suddenly, there were three! One came from the right and then there were two in a row on the left, one a SSM color like mine.

Then, again on my way home, I saw a fourth Fit. It was kind of funny! I think I had "Fit-sight" suddenly and I saw them everywhere!

What color is yours? Have you modded it out? Mine is basic but I still love it. I just got it in May of this year.

I originally posted this, thinking it would be fun to get together in the summer. However, cooler weather is now upon us. Not sure if folks would still be interested. Plus, you're the only one who has replied so far..lol.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I meant to post this before, but last week, I was on the OSU campus and saw THREE Fits in a row pass before me as I was exiting a parking garage! I couldn't believe it. I hardly see them in Columbus and suddenly, there were three! One came from the right and then there were two in a row on the left, one a SSM color like mine.

Then, again on my way home, I saw a fourth Fit. It was kind of funny! I think I had "Fit-sight" suddenly and I saw them everywhere!

What color is yours? Have you modded it out? Mine is basic but I still love it. I just got it in May of this year.

I originally posted this, thinking it would be fun to get together in the summer. However, cooler weather is now upon us. Not sure if folks would still be interested. Plus, you're the only one who has replied so far..lol.
I too am in Columbus. I see them here or there.
I live on the east side Gahanna, Blacklick area.
I'm slightly modded. See signature for upgrades.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:39 PM
listen... if you guys can plan something and get it going and give me a at least like 2 months notice id really like to come up from florida. i have a ton of friends/family up in ohio and id so be down to meet up with a bunch of ohio fits! would also just give me another reason to come up and see everyone.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm in Cincy and we're not too far from Columbus. Wouldn't be too hard to get something together!

Old 10-06-2010, 06:49 PM

I have a 2010 Sport Fit Storm Silver. Just got it back in Sept. So far I have installed a moon roof and had the windows tinted 50% - 15%. Just had an after market stereo system installed last week. I'm searching for lowering springs now. This will be my next major move.
I think it would be great if we could get a bunch of folks together. Count me in.

Old 10-16-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm Indianapolis, only about 2h from cincy

Old 10-17-2010, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by JFit317
I'm Indianapolis, only about 2h from cincy
HeyJfit, I'm constantly in Indiana hitting up the wine trails.