Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

KraftWerks Supercharger Kit Info v2.1

Old 05-18-2008, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
Leonine! Congrats!! Have fun and report!

Old 05-18-2008, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
i have the base kit with the upgraded injector kit. I actualy took it back out for a nice drive on the highway/back roads. What i thought was the supercharger was the bypass valve. Although the supercharger is not silent imo you can still hear it a little.

The car pulls very hard. it sound amazing with my exhaust setup. evil fit on the loose. you can definately feel the difference.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gettinafit
Leonine! Congrats!! Have fun and report!
Thanks Bro!! and thanks for your advice/help answering my questions.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
The kit was finally all installed this afternoon at 12pm. Did not really have a chance to work on it all day Yesterday and Friday. Install was fairly straight foward except for all hard line bending. I'm honestly liking the kit quite a bit, since it really provides a nice response from the motor that I did not have before without making the car feel too "aftermarket". Good job with the kit Oscar.

BTW I am missing one of the hoses from the suction pipe to some other location. Wondering if anyone else had the same problem. I am covering it up with the plugs I got from oil cooler for the supercharger, while I wait for the correct hose.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:08 PM
5 Year Member
lets see some videos guys!!! EXCITING!!!

Old 05-18-2008, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
that's probably the 30" hose that connects from the intake manifold and does around the back conecting to the pipe where the air filter is. I think Illusive was missing that one also. I had that one but i was missing the hose that connects from the oil resevoir and runs to the magnetic oil filter.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Former Vendor
The plastic top manifold can be loosened and pushed back to put the injectors on. You cannot get in there without removing the plastic manifold though.

I should also say, the steel tabs on the fuel rail do cause some trouble when you do the injector upgrade. The tabs are not used once we change that harness. We will be sure to warn those that do the injector upgrade in the future.

Once again, any issues/support/install questions by kit owners should be sent directly to the support email line to be resolved. We are unable to help when it is posted to a website we are not always connected to. So far, we have not received any emails regarding missing components to Tech Support. So we do not know what to resolve.

The injector clips were missing from injector upgrade purchasers. I apologize for the trouble! All injector upgrade purchasers injector clips have been sent out and will be at your kit "ShipTo" addresses Monday.

-OJR

Old 05-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Former Vendor
Once again, any issues/support/install questions by kit owners should be sent directly to the support email line to be resolved. We are unable to help when it is posted to a website we are not always connected to. So far, we have not received any emails regarding missing components to Tech Support. So we do not know what to resolve.

-OJR

Old 05-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kmdebit

That is not an injector plug. That is another plug in your engine compartment (I can't think of which one it is off hand).

An injector has a power and ground (two wires). You will be plugging directly to the injectors with the SuperCard.

The injector clips are for injector upgrades only. They are to allow easy plug and play between Honda injectors and RC injectors (different plug ends).

-OJR

Old 05-18-2008, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by KraftWerks
Congrats Leo... Of course the performance of the kit is different on your Fit as the torque converter in the AT locks up.

What does this mean to the rest of us?? I'm not sure what's being conveyed here. Or was this just contrasting with m/t?

Or, was the point that performance varies depending on whether the a/t is in total lock-up mode or not in lock-up mode?

Last edited by xorbe; 05-18-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Done, and it works right now!!!

Thanks Oscar, I was getting kinda rushed in the end there, and I won't try to hide it, I honestly thought those were the injectors. Please disregard my phone message I left, and thanks for the awesome product

No pics because it's dark and I did the supercard-to-injectors in a slight rain. But all done now, and I can definitely feel an improvement. Normal driving is the same, as leonine had said. Once you get to just over 3k revs (3400 = vtec?) it speeds up nicely towards the red.

Also, there is a definite change in the exhaust note, and you can hear the bypass valve ^_^ woot! Gonna re-check the header (had to put the stocker back on, but made sure to use new gaskets for the engine and cat connections) make sure I'm not leaking and also will keep an eye on all the clearances with all the lines.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by leonine
i have the base kit with the upgraded injector kit. I actualy took it back out for a nice drive on the highway/back roads. What i thought was the supercharger was the bypass valve. Although the supercharger is not silent imo you can still hear it a little.

The car pulls very hard. it sound amazing with my exhaust setup. evil fit on the loose. you can definately feel the difference.

sweet! so def worth the price/time? faster than your average 'top level' c class sedan hatch? (i'm thinking mazda 3 hatch with the 2.3 motor, i want to be able to run these to the ground, because being faster than that would be an ideal dd for me.)

Old 05-18-2008, 11:07 PM
5 Year Member
I am extremely pleased with the kit and the initial results. As for keeping up with other cars i'll have to wait and see them on the road. I did encounter a dodge ram hemi coming to a light that had just turned green( i was in s-mode) dropped it to 1st and blew right past him.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:13 PM
i wonder if your top speed increased

Old 05-19-2008, 03:10 AM
5 Year Member
so does the m/t kit install into an a/t car or what, is the diff just the pending carb approval number

Old 05-19-2008, 03:11 AM
5 Year Member
so you guys with the regular 5# kit... what say you? does it make the car just right (ala the 3 bears or what!)

cause im not sure what kit some of you guys are rocking... the 5# or the 5# with injectors (which obviously without the cat is way faster then the regular kit)

Old 05-19-2008, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hondasforlife
i wonder if your top speed increased
only thing the s/c will do is get him there faster not change it

Old 05-19-2008, 08:57 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by leonine
Thanks Bro!! and thanks for your advice/help answering my questions.

No prob! I'm glad you got it in and up and running this weekend! Can't wait for a ride!

Old 05-19-2008, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
patiently waiting some more a/t info... ....

ok maybe not that patient.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:54 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eldaino
patiently waiting some more a/t info... ....

ok maybe not that patient.
The AT kit is using the smaller C15 SC I believe. They chose this for the AT because it creates some very nice low end numbers

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KraftWerks Supercharger Kit Info v2.1