Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

KraftWerks Supercharger Kit Info v2.1

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:10 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
You have no idea how stupid customs can be...they've held packages for over a week just because they are customs...I hate them...
I wonder how much 3 day select cost if he manages to ship it out sooner. Hopefully around the 9th or so.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Yeah I'll need to opt for express shipping, usually only stays in customs for a day, but if I do ground, easily can be extended to a week CRAP!

Old 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jsensk
Illusive-- I'd go Express man! You've come this far-- to miss your install by a day or 2 would really suck (like I need to tell you that).

OJR-- What are the specifics on the 180hp car? I am assuming with T1R header I will of course need the upgrade injector kit and was anticipating (hopefully) around 130 hp or so .

Test pipe and mid pipe are not an option for me at the moment (too loud for family use), but I am guessing that has a little something to do with it.

I only ask (as do others) because I thought 150-ish was the upper end of what to expect, so of course 180 sounds very enticing! Please advise.
for 180whp, thats the high boost kit.

And as for you having headers, you will need the upgraded injectors.

And as for the Midpipe and Testpipe, go with Megan Racing and a Tanabe Medalion exhaust, which is under 93db sound.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
Guys... I said it was our Time Attack Fit...

We have fully built the L15 engine and the little Rotrex C15 is spun up to crazy RPMs!
It is a pretty crazy engine setup compared to our High-Boost kit, and is not something realistic for daily use.
The engine is capable of a bit more, and we will post dyno graphs when available. This engine is fully tuned with Hondata.

-OJR

Old 05-06-2008, 01:00 PM
5 Year Member
No one interested in purchasing my pre-order for the M/T 5psi kit? I really could use the money going to the S/C for more important things...

It is transferable and you would receive the 10% discount for pre-ordering still....

PM me if anyone is interested.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by KraftWerks
Guys... I said it was our Time Attack Fit...

We have fully built the L15 engine and the little Rotrex C15 is spun up to crazy RPMs!
It is a pretty crazy engine setup compared to our High-Boost kit, and is not something realistic for daily use.
The engine is capable of a bit more, and we will post dyno graphs when available. This engine is fully tuned with Hondata.

-OJR
fill us in on the specs

Old 05-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Oh--duh--my bad. I forgot about the 10psi kit and of course a super-tuned Time Attack car at 180hp is not an option for my DD. Got it. Thanks for the replies guys.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
There are only 17 weeks left before '09 Fit hits the dealers (Sep 3rd, according to the '09 thread).

For those of us that don't pre-order, how long will the kits be in production for ordering?

Old 05-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor
Kit production is not based on when new models come out.

As stated previously, kit production is infinite.

-OJR

Old 05-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by xorbe
There are only 17 weeks left before '09 Fit hits the dealers (Sep 3rd, according to the '09 thread).

For those of us that don't pre-order, how long will the kits be in production for ordering?
whats so good about the 09's? i havent read up on them so i dont know, but i DID read about a Mugen 2 fit coming out that is stock mugen s/c with 150 PS (about the same in Hp)

Old 05-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Crap...I gots 10 days to get the SC up here for the install...or I'm SOL...DAMN!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Guess I can do without it for this weekends meet. Installed by the time Hot Import Nights rolls around = A NICE BIG TROPHY FOR ME AND LEONINE =)

Old 05-07-2008, 03:09 PM
the second someone gets it post it up...and some pics after install would be nice...by the way any info for use auto'S thank you i am a very demanding person sorry..lol

Old 05-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
I have kinda bad news. My kit's shipping out 5 days later than everyone elses cuz the CC bill has to be totally cleared b4 they charge it
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that it make it cross-country in 4 days, allowing me to do the install on the 24th... otherwise it's gonna sit til the following Sat. and I'll probably wind up killing myself b/c i will have ZERO patience lol...
And as soon as it IS finally done, there will be multitudes of pics and videos for everyone to enjoy

I know I asked this once before, but i really need to know - Does the kit leave enought space for me to keep my Ingalls torque damper on? I don't mind taking it off, I just want to get it off early if need be; I don't want any speedbumps during the install Thanks Guys!

Old 05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor
I'm sorry REXXXXX... Hopefully we can get the kit out to you quicker!

Unfortunately, I do not think the ETD will be compatible with our kit. We have not tested with one, but I have seen pictures of where the dampener is. It is right where we bring up all of the piping to and from the Rotrex. It gets pretty tight in there...

-OJR

Old 05-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by KraftWerks
I'm sorry REXXXXX... Hopefully we can get the kit out to you quicker!

Unfortunately, I do not think the ETD will be compatible with our kit. We have not tested with one, but I have seen pictures of where the dampener is. It is right where we bring up all of the piping to and from the Rotrex. It gets pretty tight in there...

-OJR
I have no problem with the delay. I would rather do it the right way and get it a couple days late as opposed to rushing it and getting it a month late
Thanks for the heads up. As soon as I find the stock bolts(), I'll be taking it off.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:21 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Oscar,

I saw you updated the sitewith details fo the injector upgrade. It did not include a new chip for the supercard. Is this just a typo???

and what about the install guide my good man

Old 05-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Former Vendor
Nope... We integrated the upgrade into the current chip sets.

-OJR

Old 05-07-2008, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member
Oscar, on a serious note, why is that injector upgrade so expensive? This is sad to see knowing that we already have to cough up 3150 for the kit. And we never found out the price of the injector upgrade till now, which is way too late to see a price of $399 for those that need this for there header/exhaust setup.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SickFit
Oscar, on a serious note, why is that injector upgrade so expensive? This is sad to see knowing that we already have to cough up 3150 for the kit. And we never found out the price of the injector upgrade till now, which is way too late to see a price of $399 for those that need this for there header/exhaust setup.
Unfortunately, injectors are not a cheap date. In our package, we include all the necessary components for the upgrade to be plug and play with the new injectors.

-OJR

Quick Reply: KraftWerks Supercharger Kit Info v2.1