Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Blitz Throttle Controller

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by explosivpotato
Does this throttle controller ACTUALLY affect the maximum throttle opening percentage? I've heard that thrown around a couple of times but Blitz hasn't backed it up that I've seen. Also, the graph on their description CLEARLY shows that the maximum throttle level is exactly the same as the stock line.

If it does actually open the throttle wider at WOT, then I'll be considering it. Otherwise, I'll save my 3 bills and move my foot farther.
Call Blitz and ask them.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by manxman
Find member blitzusa's phone number in this thread:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...ontroller.html

I don't know what the current, non-group buy price is, but I sure like MY controller, and member macbuddy
has lost any desire to buy a turbo or s/c based just on the performance of his '07 Fit with the Blitz controller.
yes i heard some great reviews and im looking to getting this but i couldnt find his number...i did however email blitzusa hopefully he can get back at me

Old 09-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by explosivpotato
Does this throttle controller ACTUALLY affect the maximum throttle opening percentage? I've heard that thrown around a couple of times but Blitz hasn't backed it up that I've seen. Also, the graph on their description CLEARLY shows that the maximum throttle level is exactly the same as the stock line.

If it does actually open the throttle wider at WOT, then I'll be considering it. Otherwise, I'll save my 3 bills and move my foot farther.
i dont think the point is that it opens the throttle wider, its that it opens it quicker. ie, with stock dbw you cant get to WOT until 6k, but with blitz you can hit it at 2-3k, creating a lot more power earlier in the powerband. also, moving your foot farther does nothing in the lower rpm range, the max throttle opening increases with rpm, and i think blitz causes the max throttle opening to be available sooner than factory allows.

this is my understanding of it.

also, hondasforlife, i had looked into the one you describe at nengun.com (as listed earlier in the thread) and my conclusions are that it WONT work with the USDM fit, as it is designed for the JDM fit, and the JDM's dbw. also, you would have to wait 1-2 months after payment for it to arrive. i would suggest finding one marketed for the US fit specifically.

if the US and J dbw systems are the same, i imagine it would work, but i dont have $300 and 2 months to find out

Old 09-07-2008, 10:44 PM
thank you jaebee for looking into that...i have been waiting for the supercharger kit...but i have cancled it now..becuase i mean i didnt have 3gs lying around but i did lose my deposit..but i still managed to save some money so i can buy this now..i mean so many people are praising it it must be that good...you know....but hey i hope blitz contacts me soon! please

Old 09-07-2008, 10:57 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...4506.m20.l1116

as far as I know this is the product that people on this site are using.

i think that blitz generally markets it as the civic si controller, but it is fully compatible with the fit from what I have seen.

a part number from anyone who has this would help clear any confusion

Old 09-07-2008, 11:24 PM
yes it does seem to be that one but yeah like you said a part number would help a lot in this search

Old 09-08-2008, 12:06 AM
5 Year Member
part # 10406 its the same as the civic si 2006 and on

Old 09-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by jaebee
i dont think the point is that it opens the throttle wider, its that it opens it quicker. ie, with stock dbw you cant get to WOT until 6k, but with blitz you can hit it at 2-3k, creating a lot more power earlier in the powerband. also, moving your foot farther does nothing in the lower rpm range, the max throttle opening increases with rpm, and i think blitz causes the max throttle opening to be available sooner than factory allows.

this is my understanding of it.

also, hondasforlife, i had looked into the one you describe at nengun.com (as listed earlier in the thread) and my conclusions are that it WONT work with the USDM fit, as it is designed for the JDM fit, and the JDM's dbw. also, you would have to wait 1-2 months after payment for it to arrive. i would suggest finding one marketed for the US fit specifically.

if the US and J dbw systems are the same, i imagine it would work, but i dont have $300 and 2 months to find out
At the controller's highest setting, throttle opens 4X faster than stock. Blitzusa (Mike Le) told macbuddy that the Fit throttle does open wider than stock, but since I have not measured the difference personally, I can't give facts on that. But ask blitzusa for further info.

Last edited by manxman; 09-08-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:38 PM
i ordered mine last night i did much much hw on it and i ordered it from this website i cant remember off the top of my head but it was prretty good and it should be in my hands by wendesday or thursday

Old 09-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Banned
For anyone looking for Blitz Throttle Controllers--
I PM'd blitzusa to ask if his website was up yet. It is not, but he invites anyone looking for controllers to PM him. The demand for Blitz controllers now exceeds the production capacity of the factory in Japan.

Now, it's a matter of not WHAT you know, but WHO you know. I suggest that you get to know Mike- blitzusa.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
mine came in today i ordered it from BLITZ THROTTLE CONTROLLER: CIVIC SI 06-UP/FIT 06-UP-Options Auto Salon very quick i ordered sunday night and i got it today at 12:00 exactly i got two day shiipping very good services and i intsallted it in less than five mintues.. it makes a huge difference on take off and the accelerator on SP3 is very sensitive...unfortunely im wasting more gas now becuase now i got fast for no reason i hit 115mpg easily and then that govener thing stopped me.. i have auto i love this thing!

Old 09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Hondasforlife
mine came in today i ordered it from BLITZ THROTTLE CONTROLLER: CIVIC SI 06-UP/FIT 06-UP-Options Auto Salon very quick i ordered sunday night and i got it today at 12:00 exactly i got two day shiipping very good services and i intsallted it in less than five mintues.. it makes a huge difference on take off and the accelerator on SP3 is very sensitive...unfortunely im wasting more gas now becuase now i got fast for no reason i hit 115mpg easily and then that govener thing stopped me.. i have auto i love this thing!
Wow! You did get good service and a good price. These things are going to be on back-order all over the U.S. because word-of-mouth advertising on car forums has increased their sales to such a high level. Now the Japanese factory is maxed out on production.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by manxman
Wow! You did get good service and a good price. These things are going to be on back-order all over the U.S. because word-of-mouth advertising on car forums has increased their sales to such a high level. Now the Japanese factory is maxed out on production.

that is pretty crazy good thing i got before they ran out then i love it im running intake, headers throttle controller, cat-delete, and stock exhaust i wonder if i should put my skunk2 exhaust back on oh well i might after this weekend i have to set it to eco mode im going to boston and i need to drive safe and slow i learned my lesson

Old 10-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I have a few throttle controllers in stock I think like 8 at most right now until december!! PM or call me on my cell to get pricing or best dealers 562 787 2425 or just simply call blitz 626 839 8350 thanks.
Mike

Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
Installed this today and I am speechless! I have not tried out all the setting and have been only driving around the block with off/SP3 to get a feel. It feels like I am driving a different car. Pretty impressive kit!

Old 10-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by martymcfly
Installed this today and I am speechless! I have not tried out all the setting and have been only driving around the block with off/SP3 to get a feel. It feels like I am driving a different car. Pretty impressive kit!
Welcome to the "Blitz Club". I could have sworn that your member info. used to say that you were located in Watsonville. Am I crazy, or did you move? Both could be true, of course.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:30 PM
So, do these only give more response or do they actually helps on power??

Marko!!

Old 10-19-2008, 01:51 PM
it makes our little cars feel way more peppy

Old 10-19-2008, 03:05 PM
it does not make power all it just increases response Let me know or PM me for further questions
Mike

Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by blitzusa
it does not make power all it just increases response Let me know or PM me for further questions
Mike
Have you tried these on the New GE 09 Fit.??

Quick Reply: Blitz Throttle Controller