Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

fit k swap header

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
I did just do the HR swap, so did JCrim and breadman. Dont get me wrong the shifter is really nice and it does the job but it is less then idea. It took moddifying the box and making a bracket for the box. If HR made a shifter box that was for the Fit and its odd mounting would be great
yeah, I think HR could make a lot by this with very little over head. they dont even need a new shifter, just the box that goes around it. when you choose the box on their website, you could just use a drop down box and choose GD3 or something. just make the box different and bolt the rest to it. would be soooo clean and easy.

the way I did mine, im in love. it is really perfect. I have my hr shifter on the tightest setting both throw and travel left to right. I am very used to it and it is so damn crisp. I have never felt a cable shifter as good as this in my life. infact, it feels 100000X better than my hasport shift linkage for my old crx b16b. im in love.

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
this is interesting... eventhough i have already made another header for my new setup already but wouldnt mind checking this one out...
do this and make bank! I would love a beefy,nice, high end, bolt on, swap header.

pics of your new one?

Old 04-10-2012, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
yeah, I think HR could make a lot by this with very little over head. they dont even need a new shifter, just the box that goes around it. when you choose the box on their website, you could just use a drop down box and choose GD3 or something. just make the box different and bolt the rest to it. would be soooo clean and easy.

the way I did mine, im in love. it is really perfect. I have my hr shifter on the tightest setting both throw and travel left to right. I am very used to it and it is so damn crisp. I have never felt a cable shifter as good as this in my life. infact, it feels 100000X better than my hasport shift linkage for my old crx b16b. im in love.

do this and make bank! I would love a beefy,nice, high end, bolt on, swap header.

pics of your new one?
im not home right now but once i get a flight back to the States ill be glad to share the picture of the new header i have... its nothing pretty like my last one but will work... im dying to see how this turns out man...

Old 07-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Anything? I see this is almost 8 years old and there’s nothing for readily purchasing smh

Old 08-28-2020, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Paydro Guapp
Anything? I see this is almost 8 years old and there’s nothing for readily purchasing smh
facts!!!!!!!