Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Anyone have a Spare turbo Manifold haha

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 01:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TunaDaMan
It sure has been a while since I've been on...
I'm pretty sure I can get a few more made if needed. as far as I know it seems to be holding up, no exhaust smell under the hood, so no leaks/cracks.
But my car is a daily driver so I don't really put tons of boosted milage on my car, just a little bit everyday.
Pretty much the same here. Mostly commuting to work and the occasional canyon or spirited run. I'm pretty easy on the car most of the time .

Anyways, I'm interested in getting a manifold made if the price is reasonable. Can you get some pricing on that soon?

Thanks,
Chris

Old 05-02-2014, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
So I finally got around to being under my car again to do an oil change and tire rotation...and right now I'm sad

Name:  iPhone001.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  88.1 KB

I know it's been a while, and I don't really have much to report, the picture speaks for itself. I hardly ever push the car hard, the flange seems fine, I could probably have it rewelded and it would be fine for a while, but it would probably crack again...and I have so get smogged next month...

maybe I can get the flanges and some el welds and make a manifold similar to this
or this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
iPhone001.jpg (88.1 KB, 120 views)
Old 08-18-2015, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
Hey everyone. So, my car is misfiring a bit a high rpms so I'm getting the valve's adjusted right now and it may need some new coilpacks but the crack on my exhaust manifold has gotten bigger and is part of the issue. The crack is now too large to be repaired by welding. I still can't find a replacement. I'm hoping someone can refer me to someone that can fabricate one for me that can made in a reasonable amount of time and money. Thanks in advance!

Old 08-18-2015, 01:36 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
What kind of down time are you looking at? I believe I can still locate flanges for them.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
I had dropped it off last Monday night at one shop and they had it a few days and really got nowhere with it and I have it at another shop as of last Thursday. I'm not sure that this current shop will be able to have their fabricator do it so I'm looking for a back up at this point. I should get an answer today or tomorrow. I was hoping the manifold could be made in a few days. It's sucks sharing a car with your spouse...lol