Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

Flash pro for the Fit

Old 11-05-2012, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member
Flash PRo out today correct!? for GD LETS see some tuning video ect

Old 11-05-2012, 03:41 PM
5 Year Member
I doubt anyone has one yet

Old 11-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Hoping to have mine ASAP..

Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters View Post
Hoping to have mine ASAP..
I think we are in a race then..... I was told the earliest we could have it was the 7th.... Trying to be the first in CA and to do a full write up... Trying >_<

Old 11-05-2012, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
Hopefully one of u get it i cant wait for results plz videos of before and after

Old 11-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by eglass View Post
the ease of use and the ability/functions of the flashpro will make it well worth the money. the fact that this uses the factory ecu makes it miles better than a piggyback unit like the FIC. while the FIC may be good, it doesn't give you the abilities like the flashpro. the flashpro will be easy to use and give you so many advantages to tuning compared to the FIC.

Yes there is a higher price tag but how i see it, you get what you pay for. Hondata hasnt become one of the best tuning solutions for hondas for no reason. i highly recommended this unit. Obviously i have not used one, but if you read about the results they have had on civics with flashpro, you will see why its a better option. I feel the FIC leaves much to be desired from what I have read. With that being said, I am sure Diamondstar can go in to more depth as to what this offers on a technical level.
Sounds great! I took the AEM FIC off my list and put this on there instead Excited Thanks for a quick response with helpful information. + rep

Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters View Post
I'm waiting on a return PM and payment from that user if he decides he wants me to help him before we go farther down that path, and if he includes that as a question in the body of the message that will be addressed in my response.
Haha, I catch your drift PM-ing now

Old 11-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by FITdrummer13 View Post
Sounds great! I took the AEM FIC off my list and put this on there instead Excited Thanks for a quick response with helpful information. + rep
Not a problem. I have use hondata s300 on a turbo integra I had once and compared to a "chip" it had there was a drastic difference. The best thing is the oem ecu is used and tuned. Best of luck with your build

Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by eglass View Post
Not a problem. I have use hondata s300 on a turbo integra I had once and compared to a "chip" it had there was a drastic difference. The best thing is the oem ecu is used and tuned. Best of luck with your build
Niceee Yeah, seems pretty straight forward. Thanks!

Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
5 Year Member
Man... At this point I might be best off just putting my GReddy up on CL or FeeBay... Doubt any one on here will want it anymore

Old 11-05-2012, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
TPC : /................. shit happens

Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wafulz View Post
TPC : /................. shit happens
Price you pay when you try to go fast

Custom or "Race" work almost never has a return/exchange policy and it usually costs top dollar.

I do not want to scam anyone out on CL or Ebay, but as its a wider audience I may still find a buyer who wants both the harness and the unit so I can re coup some cash to apply towards race spec koni coilovers

Old 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member
hella ya hopefully it sells im sure sumone wants it

Old 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone!

I was finally able to make a post here. For some reason, I was unable to post earlier today. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone. We will have group buy pricing probably tomorrow or the following day at the latest.

I will have a post soon.

Thanks.

Jason @ AJR

Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
I haven't seen any places have the Hondata Flash Pro posted up yet. Where are you guys ordering from?

Originally Posted by AJR Jay View Post
Hey Everyone!

I was finally able to make a post here. For some reason, I was unable to post earlier today. Anyways, just wanted to update everyone. We will have group buy pricing probably tomorrow or the following day at the latest.

I will have a post soon.

Thanks.

Jason @ AJR
Sweet! Please post it up soon... or better yet PM me the price to 77566.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:06 PM
suckafree is another Hondata dealer on here, and whomever you prefer.. if you are on the fence about Hondata FlashPro and have the cash, this is easily the most substantial mod you can make for your GD.

This provides near limitless options for your build.. whether its supercharged, all-motor, turbocharged.. turbocharged with a shot of spray and methanol injection on E85..

And it will let you pull and clear DTCs, you could even load a tune for fuel economy leaned out past stoich and then revert back before you go in for emissions testing.

I am trying to see what sort of flexibility is available from Hondata going forward with this as well based on the longterm demands of what my setup will entail.

This is a big step for the Fit community, and if we make it worth it for Hondata they may re-evaluate their stance on a GE FlashPro.

We need people to put their money where their mouths are on this one.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 11-05-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone,

Here is our link for the possible group buy for the Flashpro.

Feel free to chime in here. If we can get enough interest, we should be able to release the pricing.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/aj-r...ml#post1144937

Thanks!

Jason @ AJR

Old 02-18-2013, 10:43 AM
It sounds like it will be a while before anything will be out for the GE8's like I have, but just out of curiosity, how user friendly is the Flash Pro? I'm definitely not a "tuner" type of guy, but plan to at least install an intake on my 2012 just for the sound if nothing else. Does the Flash Pro have some type of simple pre-programmed settings that you can select for a generic combination of intake, or intake and exhaust, etc? Or do you really need to know a little more about what you're doing, have access to a dyno for tuning, etc.?

-Dustin

Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 AM
It's extremely user friendly, but you still will have to educate yourself considerably.

You do not need a dyno. There is no such thing as generic, there are a couple templates, but everything will have to be tuned for. Two cars of identical mods will require different tunes. That may not make sense on the surface but after a lot of research you will see why that is the case.

In the event they come out with a GE8 Version I would be happy to tune it for you, and I offer a major discount for FF.net members. There are several GD3 owners running my tunes already.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor View Post
...at least it's gonna be out t the same date for my 2012 Si!

Marko!
I didn't know you were here too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.