Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Back in the Fit and wishing I had never left!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Back in the Fit and wishing I had never left!

Hi! I'm new to the forum, but not to Fits. I purchased a brand new Fit about this time last year, after driving around a Honda Odyssey for six years. I loved it, but felt guilty for going into debt for a new vehicle when I didn't need it. So, I traded it in on a used car I thought I could pay off quickly and get back out of debt. Needless to say, I missed my Fit pretty badly, and this past weekend I bit the bullet and traded my used car in on one, this time Blue Raspberry (which I love!). I'm soooo glad to have it back! Can't believe I ever left!

I'm enjoying reading about all the modifications you guys make to your cars. I would really love to add a bike rack and other similar options to mine, but I know from the past that for now my road bike will fit just fine in the back (my larger used car didn't work like that!). I've been searching this forum and I'm finding a lot of interesting tidbits. Thanks for this forum!