Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Fit Forum Noob

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 12:20 PM
Fit Forum Noob

Joining the forum after checking out the gallery and being inspired to make a few modifications to my 2013 Fit Sport. I've had my Fit for 3 years and just started making mods to add to the great functionality and look of this car. Check out my profile for a few starter pics.

Some mods I was thinking of making in the near future:
*new brakes - the stock brakes have always taken a lot of foot pressure to hold and not roll as compared to other make cars I've driven. I'd like something a little more responsive. Also some kind of brake pad cover that would cut down on brake dust and also look good with my wheels and car.
*a new head unit - undecided on single or double din, definitely don't want a cd slot or gps - I will want to eventually replace the stock speakers and add a powered sub that could be mounted somewhere discreetly. Looking for overall improved theater like sound.

Any suggestions or experience with certain brands that worked well together?

Old 03-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
welcome. no need to spam your thread as it needed mod approval to appear. i've gone ahead and approved your first thread which is this one and deleted the other. enjoy your stay.