Looking to get "Fit" - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Old 05-15-2017, 02:05 PM

Looking to get "Fit"

Hellos guys/gals,

Just a bit of a background on myself since this is an intro post:

Currently own a 2011 Lexus ISF. Priorities have changed so I'm looking to get into something more affordable and fuel efficient....and I miss driving manual.

Previous cars were a 2008 Lancer Evo that I got 0 miles and owned for 7 years. Prior to this I had a 2005 S2000. And my very first car was an 89 Civic hatchback.

I'll be going to check out this car today: https://tinyurl.com/lrxfsw4

I called the dealer and they confirmed its a certified car. Hopefully I can haggle that price down a bit, but it seems its already a fair deal?

Hopefully I can become part of the Honda family again
Old 05-16-2017, 09:19 AM

Welcome. Maybe it's the pictures, but the tires look like they are close to needing replaced. If you have a tire guage (very inexpensive to buy) then it might be good to bring along. You might be able to negotiate the price in consideration.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanks for the reply 2Rismo2. New Fit owner here they actually replace all four wheels on it. so Brand new rubber all around.

Ended up getting a great deal on it (I think lol). Got it for 14K with a tax and dealer fees break. So far its great, only thing I didn't realize is it didn't come with floor mats lol...so now i've gotta buy me a set.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member

check out the husky liners for your new fit.