Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

Hid Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by brdss
Yep, noticed a lot of positive reviews of the Zantechs, unlike the ebay ones this guy is pushing. Waiting for the group buy on them and the new designed power supply.

Funny how I ask if anybody else has tried out these cheapo ones from ebay and this guy gets all upset. Oh well, still do not see anybody else posting positive about the cheap ones. As for having to "warm up" before they start working, never seen any of the OEM's have this problem

Keep on pushing your ebay units, but until I see a few people say they are good (like the zantechs) , I will take it with a grain of salt.

Adios!
dude ur an idiot, i can only wonder why oems dont have this problem, MAYBE ITS BEC THERE MADE FOR THAT TYPE OF CAR! oem hid headlights are made right and arnt just direct universal hid kits like we put on the fit, dude i dont know what ur problem is, bec you dont have any room to talk unless you tried them, everyone thinks the same damn thing and they just dont give it a shot, i dont know why u beating around the bush and trying to make urself sound like you know everything all of a sudden, but to me and im sure a lot of other people on here really think ur the idiot right now and not me, the other thing is this whole damn thread was just to show my experiense with these headlights and show that they worked good for me, all you did is smash the thread with a load of ur crap by trying to make me sound like an idiot, why didnt you search the damn forum before and see what other hid kits people were buying and what ones they say were good, why did you keep asking me questions about these lights if you werent intended to buy em? whatever man your a complete waste of my time.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
dude ur an idiot, i can only wonder why oems dont have this problem, MAYBE ITS BEC THERE MADE FOR THAT TYPE OF CAR! oem hid headlights are made right and arnt just direct universal hid kits like we put on the fit, dude i dont know what ur problem is, bec you dont have any room to talk unless you tried them, everyone thinks the same damn thing and they just dont give it a shot, i dont know why u beating around the bush and trying to make urself sound like you know everything all of a sudden, but to me and im sure a lot of other people on here really think ur the idiot right now and not me, the other thing is this whole damn thread was just to show my experiense with these headlights and show that they worked good for me, all you did is smash the thread with a load of ur crap by trying to make me sound like an idiot, why didnt you search the damn forum before and see what other hid kits people were buying and what ones they say were good, why did you keep asking me questions about these lights if you werent intended to buy em? whatever man your a complete waste of my time.
Whoa calm down there straight edge kid

Old 09-26-2008, 08:24 AM
5 Year Member
all hid kits take some time to warm up. i would say a good ten seconds to full brightness.

ive sold at least a dozen kits. but there was 1 kit that i sold that just wouldnt ignite. later we found the problem and the dude who installed on his car did not connect the terminals all the way.

all these kits i mean its electrical they CAN have problems. im not a huge fan of ebay but my friends are hard core. and all their products they buy usually work pretty well. i just dont trust ebay because i got screwed once. and once is enough to never do it again.(but thats not saying you shouldnt buy this ebay kit)

if its at a good price, and xonexlifex thinks they work great then all hes doing is recommending them to us. feel free to try them out, but if you dont like them then just leave the negative comments out. unless YOUve had the product then dont bash on it.

before i have never heard of xentech. but i was like, hm whats there to loose 120 bucks for this kit. whatever its recoverable. came with a 1 year warranty. everything was working great untill my bulb went out last week. but its still under warranty so i just got a new one withing the next couple of day.

its a light bulb, they WILL go out ya know?

Old 09-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Pepperinyoureye
Whoa calm down there straight edge kid
lol thats so wrong

this thread is nutts!!

Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jeffquach
lol thats so wrong

this thread is nutts!!
yep they have to throw in one last word just to make em feel better about themselves

Old 12-09-2008, 11:02 AM
I have my HIDS aimed up sooooo high. i love just blinding ppl. i had to aim them down a bit bc i got pulled over for them. The cop asked me if i knew why he pulled me over, and when i said no, he was like " well when i was coming towards you, I was getting a tan from your headlights! Sir you need to aim those down. haha it was awesome. I laughed when he actually told me he got a tan from my HID's

Old 12-09-2008, 06:14 PM
HID Addict
old thread O.O but ok. aiming it up is good, but not high O.O i aimed up mine a good bit, enough to shine people at 30 feet and blind them at 50 feet, but sounds like you put em up to simulate the sun

Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 PM
5 Year Member
i aimed mine good enough for me to see. the fogs were a big difference to adjust for some reason when i put some 3000k's in the other day