Fit Interior & Exterior Illumination Threads discussing interior and exterior lighting modifications for the Fit/Jazz

HIDS questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 05:25 PM
HIDS questions

09 fit sport
if i get HIDS in my headlight..i know the bulb size is h4
but do i have to get the bi xenon kit?
if i get just the regular hid single beam kit h4...it will still plug in correctly and work right?? i just wont have the high beam option right??

Old 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
5 Year Member
You do not need Bi-Xenon HIDs for any car. There are a basic three options right now. Single beam HIDs are just low beam HIDs at whatever color/temp you order and do not have the option of high beams. HID lo/high halogen are a set that come with two bulbs per headlight meaning that your low beams will be HID but your high beams will only be halogen (what the fits currently have). Bi-xenon is the best way to go if you want a clean look for hi/lo HIDs being that both low beam and high beam are HIDs of the color/temp you order.

BTW - xenithxenons.com has a great deal right now if you buy the bi-xenons they are only $145 shipped in the US with the coupon code XX-HOLIDAY, cheers!

Old 01-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kuturagi
You do not need Bi-Xenon HIDs for any car. There are a basic three options right now. Single beam HIDs are just low beam HIDs at whatever color/temp you order and do not have the option of high beams. HID lo/high halogen are a set that come with two bulbs per headlight meaning that your low beams will be HID but your high beams will only be halogen (what the fits currently have). Bi-xenon is the best way to go if you want a clean look for hi/lo HIDs being that both low beam and high beam are HIDs of the color/temp you order.

BTW - xenithxenons.com has a great deal right now if you buy the bi-xenons they are only $145 shipped in the US with the coupon code XX-HOLIDAY, cheers!
145 shipped? what a ripp off.......=) cost on those kits are like what...30-50 bucks? so u making near 200% profit ..and u call that giving us a deal??
and ya i got the problem answered already
thanks for tryin to advertise xenithxenons..but no good =)